TTTNE 428 : The RhaenysBalerion Appreciation Thread

N/A

Hej allihopa! :D

Adara! Welcome back to Spamville! I am also dressed for football, we're assigned teams in the world cup thread. I am rooting for mighty Japan and just went for this av because Pikachu was a nickname of mine. I guess I could make it more obvious that it's about football :P

I'll love some unicorn poo, please! They look slightly poisonous, or is it just me?

Happy Anniversary, lady O! :cheers: I hope you and hubby find time to enjoy it.

Happy Friday everyone! I'm super excited since here in the US we have a nice 3-day weekend. Only downside is no new GOT episode but I am seeing GRRM at ConCarolinas next week so I'm in a great mood!

I hope you have great fun! I can't imagine you would not :lol: Enjoy your weekend too!

I so wish I was going to be there!

Did you get pictures from you ASOIAF con?

Yes I did. http://imgur.com/k33BQtK,18VJJr0 THose two pictures are me and Brian as Lyanna Stark/ Rhaegar Targaryen and Nettles/ Daemon Targaryen (from Princess and the Queen)

The con was super fun and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It is in middle-of-nowhere Ohio, but it is at a beautiful castle B&B.

I need to get away from this subjet for a while.

I have been studying most of the time till now, but this one particularly goes so sloooooooooow ... I might try with lit theory a bit later, that is more interesting than sociolingustic.

I find out that contrary to most of my colleagues, I nowadays like writing assignments better than studying to learn something by heart for an exam. Especially if I like my topic, of course. I like finding new stuff on my topic, I like drawing out new conclusions and formulating them as I see fit, I like seeing my conclusions confirmed by texts from other authors (and of course seeing the page count grow in Word!) better than having to remember some information that I do not know what to do with.

I might be a bit weird like that. :read:

I want to eat something sweet. Chocolate. Sadly, I have none.

Awww, I love your German signature, Buck O_O

Don't give up, that's how it goes, small steps, one at a time. I honestly admire your determination, I give up doing sports so easily... I really want to fix that now, need to get in shape an look hawt for summer. My problem with running is that first I don't have the cardio then that fixes itself, but my legs get tired, then I ignore that and it's okay again, but then lack of stamina returns and it's like this never ending circle. Well, it actually ends when I have a fuck this shit moment and decide it was enough and walk back. But I found that going to the park was a great idea, because the running track is absolutely crowded in the evening and other people running around me is an awesome motivation. I don't really have any great goal with this like running 10kms in an hour like big time runners do, I just want some basic stamina and better looking legs. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the schedule and go jogging twice a week. /workout talk

Everybody's changing their avs and names and sigs for the world cup... I don't really care about football, I usually only watch the world cup from the semi-finals... well, maybe I'll get a new icon if I get into the spirit later on. Love your icons and usernames, btw, they are all so cool and creative

Thank you. :)

I could actually run longer than the past few days today. I seriously do not understand it - I see neither progress nor getting worse, I can once do better and once worse in a completely random order. Once I think my legs look better when I see myself in the mirrors in the dance school, and another day I think they are not. :lol: - I am not doing it primarily to lose weight or become skinner or anything though. Compared to you (but I really jog waaaaaaaay shorter time than you), my legs usually do not hurt, I just lack stamina and start catching my breath quickly, my legs go faster than my breath can follow (probably dancing lessons, especially tap-dancing is responsible for that). And I am not ready to call myself determined in it either (just look at our hero Lany, that is determination! :bowdown:). And I do not much understand the "lose weight, look hawt for summer" line of thinking because the beach is usually the place I care least about how I look - I want to go swimming, I love the sea, and I will wear a swimsuit and go swimming and not care what anybody might think about that because it is something I enjoy much. But this is me being a bit weird again. :P

If you watch the world cup from the finals, you watch way more than I do. During such sports competitions as the Olympics or world cup in football, I want to move to a place with no TV and no internet connection so I would not have to hear anybody watching it. *sideeye to valonqar and father*

Weekend getaway with hubby and some friends It's sooooooo nice to see new places. The mountains look like Mordor, can't wait to see old Muscat

You are a real world-traveller! Have fun. :)

No thank you.

I agree with you here. :agree:

*sneaks in*

Hello Spamland anyone remember me?

Interesting So - you're going football and .. .Pokemon?! Hope, everyone's fine. If h_c is around: It would be great to have a recap of the last 2 Month

Ahoy! *waves* Welcome back, I remember you. HC no longer does recaps though.

Today is my 6 year wedding anniversary

Congratulations!

Forgot to add; my enrolment in Sixth Form officially ended today. I only have exams remaining now, starting in June...its a strange feeling
But I am going out to celebrate tonight and wearing a dress

Picture? ;)

Happy Friday everyone! I'm super excited since here in the US we have a nice 3-day weekend. Only downside is no new GOT episode but I am seeing GRRM at ConCarolinas next week so I'm in a great mood!

<_< They can give us a new episode on Easter holiday - which is the same three-day weekend - but not that holiday you are having now? These choices are a bit ridiculous.

Adara! Welcome back to Spamville! I am also dressed for football, we're assigned teams in the world cup thread. I am rooting for mighty Japan and just went for this av because Pikachu was a nickname of mine. I guess I could make it more obvious that it's about football

Nah, it is fine! Mine is not too footbally either. :P

Emoticon police. Twice!

<_< They can give us a new episode on Easter holiday - which is the same three-day weekend - but not that holiday you are having now? These choices are a bit ridiculous.

They apparently lost ratings for their season 2 episode 9 and since they (the producers) focus on th US audience, they decided to skip Memorial Day

Happy anniversary Lady O! :cheers:

But I am going out to celebrate tonight and wearing a dress :commie:

Congrats! :cheers:

I'll love some unicorn poo, please! They look slightly poisonous, or is it just me?

What do you need poisoned unicorn poo for? :shocked:

So I was out walking with my dog today and heard something coming moving in the woods. As I stand staring at the place I heard something from a deer walks out. I think my dog was as suprised as I was because she just sat down and looked at it(and she's a hunting dog, that's not what they do :lol:). It was like 20 meters from us walking slowly but not threatening towards us and then it seemed to remember that it's a deer and jumped away through the woods. It was really cool and very starnge :stunned:

Yes I did. http://imgur.com/k33BQtK,18VJJr0 THose two pictures are me and Brian as Lyanna Stark/ Rhaegar Targaryen and Nettles/ Daemon Targaryen (from Princess and the Queen)

The con was super fun and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It is in middle-of-nowhere Ohio, but it is at a beautiful castle B&B.

:bowdown: those pics are awesome!

Memorial Day is a serious holiday in the US, Bucky, and the US is their main audience.

Sadly, like Easter , a lot of people forget the significance of the holiday. This is the one weekend of the year I wish I was up north in order to remember my grandparents and my cousin. Last year went and found an Iraq memorial near us here and "visited" my cousin.

Happy anniversary LadyO :grouphug:

Thank you!

I think the next two episodes of deadwood should arrive today :commie:

Let's hope I don't get carried away and call my hubby a

c*cksucker

simply because I'm inspired :D

And....... https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/saga-19

:drool:

:kiss: love ya Shaq

Very Nice!! Glad you had a lot of fun!

I need to get away from this subjet for a while.

I have been studying most of the time till now, but this one particularly goes so sloooooooooow ... I might try with lit theory a bit later, that is more interesting than sociolingustic.

I find out that contrary to most of my colleagues, I nowadays like writing assignments better than studying to learn something by heart for an exam. Especially if I like my topic, of course. I like finding new stuff on my topic, I like drawing out new conclusions and formulating them as I see fit, I like seeing my conclusions confirmed by texts from other authors (and of course seeing the page count grow in Word!) better than having to remember some information that I do not know what to do with.

I might be a bit weird like that. :read:

I could actually run longer than the past few days today. I seriously do not understand it - I see neither progress nor getting worse, I can once do better and once worse in a completely random order. Once I think my legs look better when I see myself in the mirrors in the dance school, and another day I think they are not. :lol: - I am not doing it primarily to lose weight or become skinner or anything though. Compared to you (but I really jog waaaaaaaay shorter time than you), my legs usually do not hurt, I just lack stamina and start catching my breath quickly, my legs go faster than my breath can follow (probably dancing lessons, especially tap-dancing is responsible for that). And I am not ready to call myself determined in it either (just look at our hero Lany, that is determination! :bowdown:). And I do not much understand the "lose weight, look hawt for summer" line of thinking because the beach is usually the place I care least about how I look - I want to go swimming, I love the sea, and I will wear a swimsuit and go swimming and not care what anybody might think about that because it is something I enjoy much. But this is me being a bit weird again. :P

I really liked the writing assignments in college too (shocking, I know!)

Thank you dear, but I think anyone who works hard at something is most certainly determined. :grouphug: I also don't have a lot of stamina, and breath way too heavy (both are much improved over the past year)

To me. summer skinny thing is a vanity thing, usually by people who look fine already (ok, sorry if that offends anyone, you* just might be the exception ;) ) I personally want to look good all year round :P

Most Americans don't travel over Easter, but many do travel over Memorial Day.

eta: * the general "you" not Bucky, I was agreeing with her :P

Is US Memorial Day the equivalent of the UK Rememberance Day?

Maybe? To many though, it is just the unofficial start to the summer season

So I was out walking with my dog today and heard something coming moving in the woods. As I stand staring at the place I heard something from a deer walks out. I think my dog was as suprised as I was because she just sat down and looked at it(and she's a hunting dog, that's not what they do ). It was like 20 meters from us walking slowly but not threatening towards us and then it seemed to remember that it's a deer and jumped away through the woods. It was really cool and very starnge

That's pretty funny!

It's happening again, I'm spending hours, trying to keep up - but no chance :lol:

Thanks for the welcome :)

Lady O, happy anniversary :grouphug:

Hello Lany, are you still knitting hats?

Bucky - Buchweizen :lol:

I'm not so much into football. Some of you guys even changed their names, I'll try to find out who is who tomorrow. Eira! Team Japan should be mine than, Avi-wise :D

Helena, if you used to be Florence, I remember you too ^^

Plans for the evening: hubby and me actually getting ours lazy bottoms off-couch and go swimming. We've spent a few days at a holidy park with a large swimming pool lately. And I realised how much I missed swimming. And it's a good thing for the old bones anyway. Perhaps I'll not be able to lift a finger tomorrow.

*official spoiler test*

Koba?

BABY ?? ^_^

yay, it works.

Sadly, like Easter , a lot of people forget the significance of the holiday. This is the one weekend of the year I wish I was up north in order to remember my grandparents and my cousin. Last year went and found an Iraq memorial near us here and "visited" my cousin.

I know. Most holidays are neglected at this age. Christmas for instance, has become more and more superfluous and less about what it really means to Christians. Even Thanksgiving has turned into a marketing event.

EDIT: Adara! You're back! Welcome!

I know. Most holidays are neglected at this age. Christmas for instance, has become more and more superfluous and less about what it really means to Christians. Even Thanksgiving has turned into a marketing event.

EDIT: Adara! You're back! Welcome!

Thank you hipster Varys with the yellow-green plague :lol: So - you turned from Lannister to Spider? Football made you do it, It is known :D

Hello all *waves* I am home again and I come bearing Season 5 news. Enjoy :)

Forgot to add; my enrolment in Sixth Form officially ended today. I only have exams remaining now, starting in June...its a strange feeling :(
But I am going out to celebrate tonight and wearing a dress :commie:

Congratulations my friend :grouphug: All the hard work will be worth it come August when you get your results, you will see :) I'm very proud of you.

So I was out walking with my dog today and heard something coming moving in the woods. As I stand staring at the place I heard something from a deer walks out. I think my dog was as suprised as I was because she just sat down and looked at it(and she's a hunting dog, that's not what they do :lol:). It was like 20 meters from us walking slowly but not threatening towards us and then it seemed to remember that it's a deer and jumped away through the woods. It was really cool and very starnge :stunned:

Hullo Smurf, yes that's very funny :lol: When I was in the Lake District on a class trip years ago I saw a deer rummaging through someones backpack for their packed lunch. Your dog sounds very lazy :p

Archived