TTTNE 428 : The RhaenysBalerion Appreciation Thread

N/A

New thread...and new names. Apparently, I am lost in translation.

Yes , I am that cheesy

I just wanna say thank you to this wonderful person.

And to this place that helped me find her and many other wonderful people

Spam on

Congrats on the win Tater! So sweet to dedicate it to Rhae!

No. No. No. No. No.

Rhae,..you have inspired me to share a sister story. I took my sister out shopping in Broomstick with the top down and she kept a) using her imaginary break and B) clutching onto the door handle for dear life. When I pointed out that I was only going 40 (5 mph under the speed limit), she said that '40 in your car is faster than 40 in mine'.

And that TTTNE is what happens to you when you spend 25 years driving Toyota Corollas.

Congratulations to our Taters. May you enjoy your.time as creator of the thread
I appreciate RhaenysBalerion because she can make the most hilarious posts in TTTNE at times, especially when she was rewatching S1-S3. Yet she can also be serious, down to Earth and capable of offerring wonderful advice. She is an intelligent young woman, and I am sure she will get everything she desires from.life (But NOT stripping!
/cheese-fest

I bought some 'Croc' (an Australian sharp cheddar) and some apple-smoked gouda. Can I come to the cheese-fest? :D

Congratulations Potato!!!!

Nice thread title too. Celebrating/appreciating good friends is a wonderful thing.

:agree:

OMG! Did you hipster Varys? Bad Zar! :spank:

I know I said I was leaving after all my failed posts but... but....but..... My son just said

"Mama, I really want a baby. I want my own little brother. I want to be a brother, mama. Please! Please mama?"

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Tis payback for teasing Koba

This is a good opportunity to explain the law of probability and the possibility of a sister. Try offering him an ant farm instead :P

This has probably been posted before but oh well: http://sploid.gizmodo.com/what-if-game-of-thrones-were-a-disney-movie-1579721193?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Game of Thrones characters, Disney style. Bran and Hodor is my favorite of these. Cersei is a close second.

Cersei wins hands down. That is gorgeous.

I hope the quotes doesn't look like regular text in other browsers, but here at work we have IE :stillsick: . Good to know it's better in mobile!

Lany, I'm about 250 pages in. I have longed for a book that draws me in, making me wish to get back home to read, and this one seems to do the trick!

I hope the quotes doesn't look like regular text in other browsers, but here at work we have IE :stillsick: . Good to know it's better in mobile!

Lany, I'm about 250 pages in. I have longed for a book that draws me in, making me wish to get back home to read, and this one seems to do the trick!

It looks like its doing the same in Chrome.

No. No. No. No. No.

Yes yes yes yes :leer:

Congratulations Potato!

Just watched Xmen: First Class - It was pretty good! I'm excited for the rest of the series. It's a franchise that I have been wanting to start for while now.

Agreed.

If any board mod is reading this: PLEASE MAKE THE QUOTE SYSTEM THE WAY IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

If not, I'm going to start putting all my replies in italics to make it easier to tell the difference.

Morning everybody!

I feel like to do justice to the theme of this thread I should go back to previous threads and dig out a piece of RhaenysBalerion brilliance to remember and appreciate.

That's what I should do.

But with me, "should" is the death to "do".

Good day.

What the hell, I just see text and no quote tags, that is horrid! :tantrum:

I am, of course, very appreciative of RB. Here is to RhaenysBalerion, the kind, sweet, and all around great person who can make anybody smile! :cheers:

Warm weather, positively summery! Too lazy to study, and I am going to the dancing lessons later.

I'm sorry for the late reply Buckie, I just read this post.

Why are you terrified? You're very smart, kind, and speak three languages! That's nothing to ignore! Even without work experience, you have the ability to adapt which is good.
I think you're an amazing person, who has a unmistakable charm and wit that can't be taught.
In time I bet you'll get any job you wish to acquire. And I'll be here rooting you on! Always.

Three languages is not much, you know, most people speak at least two. ;) And ability to adapt is something I do definitely not have, sorry to say. And I am not witty nor charming.

Glad to hear the positive thoughts though. :)

Bucky, I felt like this too growing up. I think it might be an eldest child thing, as well as a self esteem thing. Apply your logic to the question, your emotions are playing with you!!

you can now choose from the following:

1 You are definitely crazy, we all are

2 you are crazy if you think you dont deserve nice things

3 No darling, you are NOT crazy

Can I choose all three? I am pretty sure all three apply!

I know I said I was leaving after all my failed posts but... but....but..... My son just said

"Mama, I really want a baby. I want my own little brother. I want to be a brother, mama. Please! Please mama?"

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

:rofl: That is an excellent story.

Welcome to the thread!

I want..I want my own thread!! I want it now!!
Mommy!!!!!

When is your birthday? :P

No. No. No. No. No.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Maww... I hate you potato... You win the race, you steal my victory and you think putting me in the thread title can make amends...

Okay, congrats

you guys are too nice, Cora and Helena

I guess it's true about how they say you could never please women (come at me you feminists ! ) lol

Quit bitching :p I won because I am a fine spam warrior , one who knows how to use his sexy abs *leer* (I should start wearing pyjamas) I won from my phone I might add :smug:

Can't you just shut up and be loved ? :rolleyes:

Kick the exam's butt :commie:

Congratulations Potato!!!!

Nice thread title too. Celebrating/appreciating good friends is a wonderful thing.

She doesn't seem to agree >.<

Thanks Hc , you know I'm still trying to find the time to reply to that pm btw but I guess I'll have to start a new one *must conserve emoticons *

Congrats Tater, Happy new thread everyone!

Any thread is a good thread to appreciate Rhae!

Gillio's catchup from last thread follows

Why am I not surprised? They'll love you even more as they get to know you!

Tater glad you are felling better . Try to remember for next time!

hubby and i had a lovely birthday week. He's caught me up again so he's not a toyboy any more! (well till next year)

All the luck in the world for tomorrow!

(when I was your age, we threatened to be barmaids!)

Well said!

Thanks

Indeed!

L_T is awesome !

I had a lot of help :grouphug: and I'll do my best .

One day you'll have to tell me how you anf tom met ... something tells me I'm gonna enjoy it *.*

Speaking of stupid childhood threats. I remember threatening to become a mercenary lol I think I was 16

Helena has a cute way of wording .

Congratulations potato

Not chessy at all, I think Rhae is a really awesome person!

Good luck on tomorrow Rhae

I missed another race x4.......damn -_-

thanks , I do seem to have been labeled I'm afraid>.<

Yes, praise her more ... I command it ! Lol

Hey you'll win one day , I've been here for some time and this is my first win , Eira has been here even longer and still hasn't won

Congrats again!

(and good night! )

thanks and hope you rested well

Congrats!

thanks

Congratulations to our Taters. May you enjoy your.time as creator of the thread

I appreciate RhaenysBalerion because she can make the most hilarious posts in TTTNE at times, especially when she was rewatching S1-S3. Yet she can also be serious, down to Earth and capable of offerring wonderful advice. She is an intelligent young woman, and I am sure she will get everything she desires from.life :cheers: :grouphug: (But NOT stripping! )

/cheese-fest

thanks, hope you enjoyed that pic ,lol.

Brilliant is a nice word but not enough really lol

Quit hating on the cheese fest , you know you want one ! And who knows , keep loving the beard and the beard will love you back lol

Rhaenys Balerion! :

That is all.

good good

congrats Mightiest of Potatoes!

Rhae, good luck. You are always full of kind words and encouragement.

Thanks , might I trouble you to sign our "No Stripping! " petition *hands form*

Potato!

all kinds of love for Rhaenys

thanks

You're one special ginger, Cat ... if only you hadn't adopted that horny mark ...

Well, phone posting is never a good idea.

Lost my post.

Went something like:

Congrats Taters :

RB you are the best and brightest! Kick some ass tomorrow!

Stripping is not a good idea...

And hot guy jogging in the park.

thanks

Yes, more .

Enjoy *leer*

Rhaenys is totes amazeballz

Good to see you there

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Tis payback for teasing Koba

I'm guessing he had to be content with some ice cream ? But still cute

Congrats Potato, and to Rhaenys.

This has probably been posted before but oh well: http://sploid.gizmodo.com/what-if-game-of-thrones-were-a-disney-movie-1579721193?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Game of Thrones characters, Disney style. Bran and Hodor is my favorite of these. Cersei is a close second.

thanks

Oh really... I hope you let Little O (or however yiu like to call him) down gently!

Morning, its raining today No heat

I miss winter >.<

Good day Spam!

Congrats to Taters! to the unwilling recipient of appreciation, Rhae

Congrats to L_T and the new job! I'm very happy for you

thanks Eira, I share this victory with you in spirit !

Ya, I'm really glad L_T is now rid of those shitty coworkers

I want..I want my own thread!! I want it now!!

Mommy!!!!!

Yes , feed me your sadness !

Im sorry I didn't get everything but cut me some slack here . All of this was done from ky phone !

egads this snafu with the quoting system is mucking with my brain

*signs anti stripping petition*

wait that only applies to us menfolk right ? :leaving:

tMoW, tapatalk became unusable for me months ago, hope you can get it working for yourself again soon.

Archived