ASOIAF 20 Questions v. 101 -- Elephants Will Come Out Of The Sea

a free shadow

Think so; but it isn't in the registry and I think AFS started playing after 51.

it is in the registry, only in the Miscellaneous/Miscellaneous category (under the name: A Song of Ice and Fire (the books)).

AFS' first win was your round: Poisoned coins of the House of Black and White which was the 20th round of the whole game. The problem is that I don't find any thread before v.16, so I don't know exactly which thread it was, but definitely very early :)

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

2) yes could fit in one of the existing categories though I think better in Misc

3) yes it is seen on page in a manner

4) no it's not physical

5) yes it is some sort of a process (mmm... like Sansa stopping to love Joffrey) or a significant feeling/characteristic of a character or ceratain group of characters, in a way

Hint it can't be seen but can be heard

I think what can be heard is physical, due to... hm, physics. I would rather this view would be used in future riddles...

Is it a significant feeling/characteristic of a character or ceratain group of characters?

If yes, is it some type of pronounciation, like an accent or a specific tone of the voice?

Archived