TTTNE 430: And They Spammed Happily Ever After

RhaenysBee

Not if it it's up to me :)

And if you're gonna :whip: me you're gonna get :whip: back

good.

yeah ... not gonna happen :bs:

is it too much to hope for a comeback ala Liverpool ? i don't want them to win , just tie and keep shooting penalties until both teams die of old age .

:leaving: you're a naked silhouette.......

Am not! (Anymore.) ;)

Somebody wrote the Brazilian team wears the same colours as the Minions from Despicable Me, so maybe that is why they are so clumsy. :P

Abbie. :lol: Do tell us how you are doing these days! :)

FER, ETA means edited to add, it is what you write (or do not, it is not like it is a rule) when you edit a message to add some more text.

Now people SPAM! :commie:

Oh, okay! Got it!

I'm doing my best to spam but the thread is moving slowly!

Ab Aeterno, are you a fan of Lost, by chance?

stick around , you might see your first race .

ab is not a fan , he's what we call an observant existence. he observes and analyses behavior patterns all from his ivory tower . he isn't truly alive nor is he dead , he simply exists .

btw , if lost is your thing , Koba is your girl

Haha!

I asked because Ab Aeterno is the name of a Lost episode. And my dog Desmond is named after a character on that show as well. I enjoy the show, as cheesy and ridiculous as it was at times. It was good for a while, but the later seasons were questionable. Anyway.

Spam spam spam.

Ab is awesome.

Oh dear God... I so want to feel happy for Germany, I support them, but... poor Brazil. I know, I'm ridiculous. But really, I feel so bad for them. I'm really glad they managed to score, also that the Germans were nice and comforted them in the end. I just want to hug them. They played horribly and Germany played well, but then they must all be so sad and disappointed and unhappy. :grouphug: s for Brazil.

There were so many funny moments tonight, I wanted to spam them, but I totally forgot all of them in the shock. Maybe I'll remember and post them later.

ab is known by many names : glados , Muad 'dib , Talos ..etc. but his disrespect for beards is troublesome :tantrum:

save your hugs rhae, the Brazilian people sure love their riots , might be we'll have one tonight .

you won't remember on your own , i guarantee it :P

i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna win this race (not with all of you waiting in the silent darkness , savoring the meal to come :rolleyes: ) but i suppose i could at least bring it closer

Archived