TWOW POV Characters and Fates

So this is my theory on what I believe will become of the viewpoint characters. Who lives. Who dies. Who gets power.

Jon- I actually kinda think he did die at the end of Dance, if he didn't (let's hope) then he will most likely fight Ramsey. In the middle of the battle, the Others will attack.

Arya- She will uncover the Faceless Man conspiracy, hear about Jon's death, and leave to kill Ramsey

Sansa- She and Littlefinger will begin the invasion of the North. The controversial chapter details when Sansa willingly gives herself to Petyr Baelish

Bran- In the few chapters I believe he will get, I think he will uncover many of the mysteries that have been made since AGOT

Lady Stoneheart- Yes, I believe she will get a POV. George said he wasn't adding new ones, but Catelyn is an old one. I believe she will become too reckless and destructive. She will let Jaime go to destroy the Freys and then she will destroy Casterly Rock. Brienne will kill her (or maybe Jaime)

Brienne- She will hear about Sansa's invasion, and ride to join her. Before this she kills Lady Stoneheart as she realizes that she will bring only more destruction to Westeros. With this, it will bring her to a further understanding with Jaime (Bromance!). (Jaime may also be the one to kill Stoneheart)

Sam- He will uncover the Maester conspiracy

Melisandre- She is the only hope for Jon. I think that she will fail to bring Jon back to life and become the primary POV for the Wall. The Others will attack

Davos- He will find Rickon, and he will be amazed to find that he has gained control of the Skagosi thanks to his wild nature. They will sail back to White Harbor and Wyman will change alliances to Stannis

Dany- She will reach King's Landing with help from Victarion. There I see one of three things happening. One: She attacks the city and the dragon fire sets off the wildfire put their by her father, killing her and most of her army. Two: She will find Aegon has already taken King's Landing. Three: She will find her calling at the wall and take her dragon's there with the Ironborn. There in a battle with the Others, she will die

Barristan- He will continue to work for Dany and learn to work with the Ironborn. He will survive

JonCon- I believe that he will see Aegon on the throne of King's Landing. His greyscale will be reveal, and when a maester says they must check everyone to see if they have it, Aegon will take his tunic to reveal he has greyscale

Tyrion- He too will ally with Dany and travel on either of her three journeys, but he will survive

Jaime- Jaime will agree to destroy the Freys. On his path of destruction, he will hear that Stoneheart has destroyed Casterly Rock. Feeling that she will bring only more destruction to Westeros, he kills her in an act of mercy for her and the Seven Kingdoms, much like he did with Aerys

Cersei- She will win her trial, I think she will survive the book, but I'm not sure what she's going to do, maybe become Aegon's prisoner. She will see Tommen killed by Robert Strong

Arianne- She will marry Aegon, and have a child, find out he has greyscale, and much like Dany did for Drogo, she will mercy kill him

Areo- He will stand around. One important I think will be heard is that Myrcella died of her wounds festering

Theon- He will be taken to the Iron Islands for a second Kingsmoot. Remember the chapter where Asha read about the Kingsmoot where one person wasn't present so it wasn't fair. This will be the basis for it

Asha- She will remain with Stannis to unite him to the Iron Islanders

Victarion- He will take Dany along and fight beside her

Aeron- He will kill Euron and declare himself King, saying he is the only godly man among them

POV Deaths: Jon, Dany, Lady Stoneheart, JonCon

Kings/Queens by the end:

1. Stannis (North, Westerlands, Iron Islands, the Riverlands)

2. Sansa (North, the Vale, the Riverlands)

3. Arianne (the Crownlands, the Stormlands, Dorne)

4. Aeron (Iron Islands, the Reach)

The Others will begin an invasion!!!

If all your presumptions are true, then where's the intrigue? It could end the books right there.

Bran: he will unveil stuff, but most likely Sam will die trying to figure out stuff that he shouldn't (Ned Stark kinda death).

Though I really liked what you did with the Valyrian Fire. It's something that grrm would do: make everyone assume Cersei will use it, just to slap us in the face with something far from imaginable.

Jon - Goes into Ghost and is then resurrected by Mel using "King's" blood. The King's blood will be Stannis or Shireen (if Stannis dead and she is Queen) or Theon. The resurrection will happen after the Wall is breached and the Others have got through the Wall. Another possibility is the Old God's resurrect Jon through Bran. I have a very sad feeling that Ghost will not survive the book.

Dany - The climatic scene in the battle for Mereen will be her returning with the Dothraki at her back. The end of the book will either see her setting for sail to Westeros or landing in Westeros. She'll arrive first on a Dragon and find Westeros is practically cataclysmic. She won't be battling the Lannisters, Starks etc. that's for sure.

Bran - Will continue his education, but I do think there could be a twist in the tail and it may be that he is unwittingly working for the dark side. That said, the three eyed crow said he'd fly and I do wonder whether he'll warg a dragon at some point in the series. Maybe he'll warg one to fly to Jon (otherwise Jon has a long walk to catch up with the devastation the Others leave behind).

Sansa - I have no idea.

Tyrion - Will be with Dany at the end of the book.

Arya - I have no idea, but I think she'll be back in Westeros before Dany arrives with her army.

Didn't Martin Post in an interview he was going to start narrrowing down the list? Barristan, Victorian, and Tyrion being in the same spot we will at least see one of them die. Victorian has more story left and Tyrion is to valuable so Barristan draws the short straw. I would suggest Theon, Asha and eventually davos will meet- I hope they kill theon instead of Asha. Asha seems to have more left to do in the story. Theon however is still one of the few characters that are still alive from the first book. Martin seems to want to keep most of the characters alive from GoT. Aeron, Jon conginton, and Arianne might run into each other. We know the Greyjoys are making moves into the reach and we know we are supposed to see high garden eventually. Aeron would be the most likely pov. Conginton would probably be next. However I don't see any of those three dying until the last chapiters of winds of winter.

Didn't Martin Post in an interview he was going to start narrrowing down the list? Barristan, Victorian, and Tyrion being in the same spot we will at least see one of them die. Victorian has more story left and Tyrion is to valuable so Barristan draws the short straw. I would suggest Theon, Asha and eventually davos will meet- I hope they kill theon instead of Asha. Asha seems to have more left to do in the story. Theon however is still one of the few characters that are still alive from the first book. Martin seems to want to keep most of the characters alive from GoT. Aeron, Jon conginton, and Arianne might run into each other. We know the Greyjoys are making moves into the reach and we know we are supposed to see high garden eventually. Aeron would be the most likely pov. Conginton would probably be next. However I don't see any of those three dying until the last chapiters of winds of winter.

The likelihood of Barry surviving is pretty small. He did say that he will die a knight. Go out in a blaze of glory (not a blaze of dragonfire).

I think Barristan will survive and be with Dany when she arrives in Westeros.

Victorian will die is my bet. His role is to bring the horn and ships to Dany, and smash the barricade. Once that is done it won't be long before he is brown bread.

My prediction:

Dany: Is away from Meereen for yet more considerable time, among the Dothraki after taking control of Jhaqo's khalasar and being stuck travelling at the speed of a trotting horse, not a flying dragon. Arrives back at Meereen too late to affect anything else.

Barristan: Dies during the siege of Meereen, either to Victarion or Rhaegal (see below), after the smashing up of the Yunkaii / Ghiscari invasion.

Victarion: gets control of a dragon (probably Rhaegal) with the dragon horn, and heads home, since Dany isn't there and he dare not stay in the city when plague has been ravaging the siege camps and has already been catapulted into the city by trebuchet. Whether the dragon is under Victarion's own true control, or Euron's, is yet to be determined.

Tyrion: Survives the battle, and witnesses the subsequent arrival of the remains of the Volantene fleet, which will have been badly busted up by Victarion on the way out thanks to his new-found control of a dragon. The remainder may try to defect, only to find the city in chaos, with no treasures anywhere to be had, famine and plague, no way to feed themselves, and the only thing they can do is march on Yunkai (now shorn of its own defenders) and wreck the place. The ships they came in, if not devastated by Victarion, dare not stay in port when there is plague on-land, and after yet more intense fighting, most get sunk and the remainder flee, long before Dany gets back to Meereen. Tyrion finds that Viserion the white dragon, having been out of range of the dragon horn, is still free, but injured by a trebuchet, and nurses him back to health, in the process taming him and being able to ride him.

Dany: Finally gets back to Meereen, too late for anything. Finds Barristan dead, Meereen and Yunkai both collapsed into civil war and chaos, Hizdahr and Daario both dead, what little order is present will have the Shavepate in command and closing the gates against her, nobody pleased to see her, one dragon stolen by the ironborn and the other injured and unable to fly. A brief meeting with Tyrion ensues, then she takes off after Victarion on Drogon, leaving the slaver cities likely to get yet further devastated by the Dothraki that she *still* has no ships for. She arrives back in Westeros alone - one woman, one dragon versus one continent. It could be no other way.

Tyrion: Still left behind by everybody, gets a surprise with the arrival of Archmaester Marwyn on the Cinnamon Wind, too late to meet Dany but just in time to help transport Tyrion himself, and the injured Viserion, back to Westeros, nursing the dragon back to health on the way, and assisting each other with filling in gaps in dragonlore (we have already seen that Tyrion is not above correcting the gaps in a long-dead Grand Maester's knowledge, in a conversation with Duck and Haldon.) He doesn't get back in time for the end of the book since he's travelling by ship, but this gives him time to nurse a hurt dragon fully back to health *and* design a saddle for a cripple to ride a dragon.

Euron, as seen through Aeron (or, in his Oldtown invasion, through Sam Tarly): Having remained back in Westeros, has been preparing a surprise which will defeat Victarion even should he manage to get back with a dragon under his own command (this will be seen through an Aeron Greyjoy chapter). Either a sea dragon (hatched from his own dragon egg that he threw into the sea), or an actual real kraken, may be involved. Later, he manages to get into Oldtown (which we see via Sam Tarly) in search of the maester knowledge he was after to go with the knowledge from his captured warlocks. He gets many books of lore, destroys many others, but finds out that the book he really wanted has already been stolen. The culprit, now long-gone, is the man that we first saw as Jaqen H'ghar, now disguised as Pate and having managed to steal the master key of the Tower, and he is already on his way back to Braavos where Arya will interact with him in some way. Sarella Sand may have some interaction with Sam Tarly and/or Gilly.

Sansa: Puts off marriage to Harry the Heir, which she doesn't really want, by claiming the validity of her prior connection with Tyrion (nobody can prove whether it was consummated or not). She doesn't want Tyrion either, but is happy enough to use the connection (for now) to forestall other marriages and rebel against being used as a pawn. This upsets Littlefinger, who finds that his own pawn / pupil is learning to play the game against him. Politics ensues, and several chapters later, Littlefinger ends up taking a well-deserved one-way trip through the Moon Door. Unfortunately this reveals Sansa's own location to the rest of the world (and takes away Shadrich the Mad Mouse's first paymaster, Littlefinger, leaving him only with his *other* paymaster - Cersei) and she gets betrayed to be taken back to King's Landing.

Brienne and Jaime: Back to the BWB. At some point Jaime will have to actually fight left-handed, otherwise what was all that training for? I suspect he'll end up demanding a trial by combat and actually win (possibly against Lemoncloak). Brienne may herself end up wearing the Hound helm to disguise her disfigurements. Jaime may actually stick around. They hear the news of Sansa being recaptured and head off after her.

Cersei: Wins her trial-by-combat, "Ser Robert Strong" chopping up the Faith's champion (Lancel). Margaery: Wins her trial-by-court. The two queens are now nearly openly at war over Tommen, who promptly dies of natural causes (a chill, flu, pneumonia, a winter death for the sweet summer child). Cersei proclaims Myrcella queen, Margaery flees, the Tyrells revolt, Dorne is split with some of them trying to back Trystane in marriage to Myrcella, others try to back Arianne who marries Aegon. Doran, who might have held Dorne together, dies of his illness.

Cersei: holds KL long enough to crown Myrcella and put Sansa on trial for the murder of Joffrey. In a trial by combat, Ser Robert Strong is faced either by a certain hooded lame gravedigger (for those who believe in Cleganebowl): or by yet another person wearing the Hound helm, but this one has a Valyrian Steel sword - Brienne with Oathkeeper. Ser Robert Strong loses. It's possible that Valyrian Steel may be a thing that Qyburn hasn't bargained for. As Aegon besieges the city, Myrcella is killed either in a riot, by artillery, or by an assassin (Sand Snake?). Jaime strangles Cersei not long afterwards. Whether he escapes is unknown. The city falls to Aegon, now with the ever-turncloak Tyrell forces as well as part of Dorne backing him.

Aegon, seen through Arianne's viewpoint: Ready to be crowned king. A roar goes up at his coronation when a dragon flies over and settles before him, seeming to bow to him. The crowd get ready to cheer the return of the dragon kings... One blast of fire later, Aegon and the Iron Throne are melted into a puddle of slag (and possibly Arianne dies here as well). The dragon is Rhaegal, now under the control of Euron (but not being ridden by him) after Victarion has fallen into his trap. Meanwhile, everywhere Connington has been, an outbreak of the grey plague springs up. Whether Jaime, Brienne or Sansa escape is not known.

In the North: Theon - in final confession to the Heart Tree, reveals that Bran and Rickon are alive. The tree talks back, or the ravens do. Stannis is induced to spare him briefly (and this appearance, taken as a sign by the Old Gods, cements their allegiance to Stannis, now fully accepted and respected by the North as a southern overlord to the surviving Starks, Lords Paramount.) Theon in return is able to save Stannis from some Ramsay treachery - the Manderly men having turned on the Freys and annihilated them, try to defect to Stannis under Wylis, leaving Wyman inside Winterfell, Wyman knows he will die and has approved this. Ramsay is in disguise among the Manderly men, and tries to get close enough to assassinate Stannis: it nearly works because Stannis does not know what he looks like. Unfortunately Stannis, having taken Theon's "You do not know him" to heart, has replied "He does not know me", and is also pulling off a disguise / substitution: Ramsay is recognised before he can discover the real Stannis, but is allowed to murder a fake Stannis and steal the red sword, and think he's got away with it. After the escape of Jeyne / "Arya", the other northern lords in Winterfell rebel, the gates are opened by Hother Umber, and Stannis takes it by storm. Ramsay murders Roose and escapes, but Stannis recovers the red sword. He gets an urgent message from the Wall that makes him head back to Castle Black.

Melisandre: Manages to hold off Jon's death for some while - days or even weeks in a coma - as he hovers on the border, while everything goes to chaos briefly. Someone - probably Tormund - manages to take command. Jon spends several chapters just about alive, hovering on the brink of death while his wolf goes places and learns things (and possibly gets to Winterfell). Jon dies despite Mel's best efforts, and the survivors decide to give him a funeral pyre. Melisandre has plans of her own: she plans to sacrifice king's blood to bring him back, and Shireen is all that's available. Selyse, although herself a Red God fanatic, resists briefly but her men eventually succeed in stealing Shireen. As the pyre is about to start, Stannis arrives back.

Davos: Late back at Winterfell, with the good news that Rickon is alive, and the bad news that he has been too savage for too long. Stannis is already gone, but he does meet another person: Howland Reed, finally getting north with Robb's will and a bit of important family news about Jon's true parentage. They head north hoping to catch Stannis or find Jon, and catch up with them just as the confrontation at Castle Black is happening.

Stannis finds Melisandre about to sacrifice Shireen, and stabs her to prevent it. In her last words she still talks about the prophecy, two kings dying to wake the dragon from stone: and as the pyre is lit, he makes a fateful decision: Theon (still alive and dragged all the way back from Winterfell - possibly he has offered to take the black) will suffice for one of the kings (as the only man who could dispute Euron's legitimacy as King of the Ironborn), and *he himself* will be the second, passing on his own regal claims to Shireen. Davos tries to stop him, asking if he has gone mad: he replies: "Duty calls, as it always has". Theon, too, accepts his fate. Both walk into the fire: Stannis first kills Theon and then runs himself through with his red sword Lightbringer: two kings die, there is fire and blood... and Jon is woken from beyond death as the Dragon of Winterfell... and Lightbringer, the red sword, bursts into flame at last, and *becomes* real having been made as a fake. Howland and Davos between them explain Jon's real heritage (son of Rhaegar Targaryen, albeit a bastard) and adoption into the full name and family of Stark (by Robb). While Rickon is alive, Jon refuses to call himself Lord of the North, but freed from his Watch vows, agrees to act as Regent. However, he swears that his sword will face only one direction, to the north, while the Others still exist. Stannis is Azor-Ahai-Gets-It-Right, by sacrificing himself to empower another to become the Last Hero (rather than, as the original one did, committing a murder of an innocent so that *he* could become the Last Hero), and Jon becomes the Last Hero.

At this point there is a mighty cracking noise: perhaps some tomfool (or Euron) has captured and mended Sam's horn, and blown it (possibly Euron thinking it to be another dragon horn, and hoping to control Drogon out from under Dany when she arrives in Westeros too late): but it doesn't work because it's not that kind of horn, it's the real Horn of Winter, and the Wall shatters to pieces. But there is one symbol of hope (other than Jon's restoration): Shireen's disfigurement is cured...

So suddenly, the Lannisters are pretty much destroyed, the Wall down. Barristan, Arianne, Cersei and Melisandre end up dead, and probably Victarion at the hand of Euron. Of important non-POVs, Stannis, Roose and Littlefinger too, and Varys's plots are forestalled by the death of his protege Aegon, before it could matter whether he was a True Targ or (as I believe) a Blackfyre. When Dany gets back to Westeros she finds her main antagonist is Euron Greyjoy, and Tyrion is still getting left behind by everybody but on the way back by ship with a dragon of his own, who may be getting *just* fit enough to take wing...

If all your presumptions are true, then where's the intrigue? It could end the books right there.

Bran: he will unveil stuff, but most likely Sam will die trying to figure out stuff that he shouldn't (Ned Stark kinda death).

Though I really liked what you did with the Valyrian Fire. It's something that grrm would do: make everyone assume Cersei will use it, just to slap us in the face with something far from imaginable.

Isn't that the point, to end the books?

• 3 weeks later...

Jon- Alive, not at the wall

Arya- Alive, still at Braavos

Sansa- Alive, at the Vale

Bran- Alive, in the the lands of always winter

Brienne- Dead by Brotherhood

Sam- Alive, at the Citadel

Melisandre- Dead, by Jon (Azor Ahai, don't know how you spell it :bang:

Davos- Alive, either at Skagos or White Harbour, depending on which point of the story Rickon is needed

Dany- Alive, heading to Westeros

Barristan- Dead, killed in combat

JonCon- Dead, fighting in King's Landing, also gives multiple peasants Greyscale maybe even infects High Sparrow?

Tyrion- Alive, heading to Westeors

Jaime- Alive, heading to Casterly Rock

Cersei- Dead, during King's Landing fights by Aegon

Arianne- Dead, part of a Dornish conspiracy, I just want her dead

Areo- Alive, bringing Darkstar to Dorne

Theon- Dead, beheaded by Mannis

Asha- Alive, in Winterfell's dungeons

Victarion- Dead, Dance of Dragons 2.0

Aeron- Dead, drowned by Euron, who is then condemned a kinslayer, causing rebellions

Prologue- Grenn, with his fellow Eastwatch rangers at Hardhome. We will find out some of the Others' plans, beyond just kill, and he will become a wight that Pyp will fight later in the book.

Jon- Jon Snow died at the end of ADWD, heh, and will have his body stored in an ice cell for a time. He will become a wight, and Melisandre brings him back to human life at some point with the sacrifice of herself and Ghost.

Arya- Alive, in the Riverlands with the face of Jeyne Poole pretending to be Arya after [spoilers]Justin Massey[\spoilers] comes to Braavos. Narrowly misses reuniting with Nymeria but kills Ilyn Payne who we have come to like.

Sansa- Alive as Queen in the North, Riverlands, and Vale at the Twins. Sacks the Twins with Littlefinger to get the support of the Riverlands behind their Lord Paramount and her. Littlefinger tells her she has the soft heart of a woman. Sansa tells a knight to bring her his head. (Just kidding. I'd never let them attack my castle. I'd invite them in and host Harry and Sansa's wedding, heh)

Bran- Alive outside Winterfell with the Others and Benjen after a trip to the land of Always Winter. Bloodraven and Jojen are dead, and regardless of Bloodraven's motives, Bran now works for the Others. Alternatively Bran is in the cave in the tree and this journey happens entirely through warged Hodor. Winter is Coming.

Brienne- Killed by Brotherhood after killing Lady Stoneheart to save Jaime's life.

Sam- Alive and prisoner to King Euron Greyjoy in King's Landing after being captured by Euron when he sacks Oldtown. Possesses the Death of Dragons book, having stolen in from under Jaqen's book. Is hiding it or destroys it so no one can learn easy ways to destroy Euron's dragon Rhaegal. . Alternatively, maester to Euron.

Melisandre- Sacrifices herself to save Jon Snow

Davos- Brings Rickon somewhere, alive if he is still travelling with Rickon, dies to save him otherwise

Dany- Lands on Dragonstone or takes the Eyrie to end the book.

Barristan- Dead, survives the Battle of Meereen, betrays Dany for Aegon, goes to Westeros and dies a Knight in Westeros.

JonCon- Dies when Euron takes King's Landing from Aegon, but not before starting a Greyscale epidemic

Tyrion- Either fleeing King's Landing to Casterly Rock after Euron takes it or with Daenerys on Dragonstone/Eyrie.

Jaime- Alive in Casterly Rock with dead Cersei and Myrcella

Cersei- Dead at Casterly Rock where she flees to when Aegon takes King's Landing. She kills Myrcella to stop some imagined threat, and Jaime strangles her with his golden hand, while saying "The things I do for love." (his love of Myrcella who he wants to be more of a father to after Tommen and Joffrey both died)

Arianne- Killed by Euron

Areo- Kills Balon Swann then killed by Darkstar with Dawn

Theon- On Iron Islands, Asha planning to force new Kingsmoot and rule through him, hasn't happened yet (ultimate goal of declaring for Stannis who is marching on King's Landing against Euron)

Asha- Alive, see above

Victarion- dies riding Rhaegal

Aeron- backing the Theon-Asha plan

Dany: From the latest info by GRRM, Dany will be in Dothraki sea for quite a number of chapters. What she does there is beyond my imagination. Especially if Mago is playing some important role in her story. If not for the prophesies of undying, I'd expect her to die in Dothraki sea. Maybe Dany or Drogon is the Stallion that mounts the world. (What if the Stallion and Azor Ahai and PtwP are all the same?)

Barristan: If Dany is going to spend a lot of time in Dothraki sea/Vaes Dothrak instead of returning to Meereen, Barristan will live long enough to see the conclusion of battle of Meereen, arrival of Victarion with the dragon horn, and the result of his plan involving the Martells. I think he will be the one to betray Dany for love. It'd be interesting if the most honorable knight at the beginning of the series becomes a betrayer in the end, whereas the least honorable knight in the beginning transforms into a new age Arthur Dayne without a sword hand.

Tyrion and Victarion: I am so disappointed hearing his and Dany's path will only 'intersect in a way'. Second sons join Dany's side, maybe Tyrion gets the control of a dragon somehow, or makes peace with Victarion. Moqorro being on Victarion's side could help Vic warming to Tyrion.

His Magnificence Victarion of House Greyjoy, king of Meereen, Binder of Dragons, with Tyrion as his Hand of the king would be cool. Hizdahr is dead man walking once Vic sets foot on Meereen. (Although Vic is marked for death by his own brother)

Jon: In the best case scenario, not dead, only mortally injured. Like Bran was after his fall. Till he regains his consciousness, the Wall will be seen through Melisandre POV.

Or, Melisandre burns Shireen (hinted by the TV series) to give life to Jon. I hope he will be really alive in that case also (not like Lord Beric and unCat). Because the sacrifice will be similar to Dany giving life to the dead dragon eggs by burning Drogo and MMD in the pyre. (I hope pathcface kills Mel after she burns Shireen).

Or something involving Val or Bran and the Old Gods. I don't know.

Worst case scenario: He is dead and not coming back.

Worse than that: Mel gives him the kiss of life and makes him something like Beric or unCat. I'd rather see Jon dead than see him become like Beric or Stoneheart.

Asha: Will not be burnt, since Stannis hints he'll let Massey wed her as a reward for bringing a sellsword company. And I think Stannis is gonna win the war for Winterfell.

Theon: Blood sacrifice for the old gods. It'll be nice to hear what Stannis says after he realizes he killed Theon for no crime he did, when Davos turns up with Rickon.

Cersei: WIll survive the trial. May survive the book, even, depending on who the younger queen is. If its Dany, Cersei will survive Winds, since I don't think Dany will reach KL by Winds. If Sansa or Arianne, she won't.

JonCon: Will die of grayscale. Hopefully after spreading it to Aegon and/or Arianne. That would put Varys and Prince Doran in quite a tight spot.

Brienne/Jaime: One of them will die

Daenerys will spent the majority of TWOW as sex slave to Khal Jaqo (or Mago?).

Surprisingly, Tyrion will die in the battle of Mereen.

Jon Snow will stay dead.

After Jojenpaste, Bran will become a tree.

Asha will die instead of Theon, and Theon will kill Rhamsay with an arrow in the back.

Brienne and Jaime will kill Lady Stoneheart for good.

Sansa will marry Littlefinger, who gets killed by the Blackfish for this.

Cersei will burn King's Landing when Aegon attacks, killing herself, Aegon and more ot less everyone in KL.

Stannis dies of grinding his teeth too hard when he hears this.

Benjen Stark, who is Euron Greyjoy and Daari Nahaaris, takes the Iron Throne.

To be assassinated by Arya because.

• 4 months later...

I remember this interview. I believe he admitted to having too many POV characters and it was time he started to kill some of them off. He did laugh after saying that, but I think that's a sign you'll #1, not see any more new POV's the rest of the series, and #2, a lot of the lesser-tiered characters are going to be killed off in TWOW.

Jon- Dead for now, will be return to the flesh mid-way through

Arya- Alive, still at Braavos for now. Hears about the pink later from some travellers and leaves to kill Ramsay after the FM do something she doesn't like.

Sansa- Alive, at the Vale.

Bran- Alive, in the the lands of always winter.

Brienne- Dead by Brotherhood

Sam- Alive, at the Citadel. Not sure where he's going.

Melisandre- Will somehow die trying to return Jon (who she discovers is the Real Azor Ahai).

Davos- At some point, he brings Rickon back to the North, before dying trying to retake Winterfell.

Dany- Alive, heading to Westeros

Barristan- Dead, killed in combat.

JonCon- Dead after not too long. Either died in Storm's end or trying to take something else.

Tyrion- Alive, heading to Westeros

Jaime- Alive, finally decides to go take Casterly Rock.

Cersei- Wins her trial, stays alive for a bit, but dies eventually.

Arianne- Alive, but dies near the end of the book.

Areo- Alive, bringing Darkstar to Dorne

Theon- Stan the man takes his head off when he's no longer useful

Asha- Alive, in Winterfell's dungeons

Victarion- Dead, Dany burns him to a bubbling grease when he tries and fails to bind a dragon to him

Aeron- Euron executes him (not sure how they do it in the II's - Drowing?)

Archived