Leave Stannis alone!

E-Ro

Just telling hard truths like Stannis' favorite smuggler

Nah, Davos' intent is to make things better, your intent here is to just be a jackass. Then again, im talking to the guy that asserts Tywin respected women, so who knows.

Stannis is a pretender who is the last ember of a dying synasty that couldn't even manage 2 decades on the throne.

Most of the current woes of Westeros are due to Roberts ineptitude as a ruler, Stannis is easily manipulated by others(Mel) and has a penchant for burning people in short he's like Aerys with no sense of humor.

Well this is wildly off topic, but I cant resist.I am fairly certain mance is done for at this point. And anyway, Stannis beat the shit out of him at the wall, hes a loser. Who wants a loser on their team? No, mance is out of the game. Noone in the north is going to follow some wildling deserter, he will hold no sway with anyone.

Didn't Stannis get his ass kicked at the battle of the Blackwater? While he was fighting Tyrion and company he got hit with a surprise attack? Lost most of his men and ships?

Then he thought hey these surprise attack things seem to work maybe I should try it. So he attacked the almighty Wildlings using Heavy Cav. You know what I hear Stannis is good at? Dieting, he should have his own informercial. Tired of looking healthy and strong? Try not eating, anything? If someone gives you food, cut off their fingers to remind them you are fasting, then as a joke nickname him your hand. Funny how Theon and Davos are inverse parallels of one another, must of pissed Stannis off to end when he saw those missing fingers. " Hey that's my gig." "That's it, nobody steals my trade mark." Reek and the Onion.

Don't worry people will leave Stannis alone, we really don't have a choice, Martin is a slow writer. Poor Stannis he is always getting his hopes crushed, he was probably back at Harrenhal when his heart was first broken. There he saw him Ned Stark, the stoic middle son, the younger of the loud, and obnoxious Brandon Stark whom everyone loved. Oh simpatico at long last a friend for his very own. "I shall name him proud wolf and we shall go everywhere together and have adventures and be the bestest pals that were ever pals and we can talk about Robert and Brandon behind their backs all the time and man is that his sister, she sure is pretty and single oh man finally, a life of my very own."

"People let me tell you âbout my best friend

He's a cool-hearted Stark who'll love me to the end

People let me tell you âbout my best friend

He's a one boy cuddly toy my up my down my pride and joy

People let me tell you now he's so much fun

Whether we're talking man to man

Or whether we're talking second son to son

Cause he's my best friend now"

Stannis: Oh and long last someone who will understand me, yippie doodles,

Stannis; Ok he is just hanging by the bad with that short little frog dude, alright it's time for this guy to shine. Who is going to have a new best friend? This guy. What do I say what do I say? You must be exausted, cause you been running through my mind all day. No, damn it Stan don't be cheesy. This guy is cool, you got to be cool, be frosty. I got it "What's my brother from another Other, hows things kickin up north." No damn it to, Fresh Prince. Lets see... Hey I saw you arguing with my brother, you should never argue with an idiot Ned, can I call you Ned that's a great name? Never argue with an idiot Ned. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. That's Gold Stannis, gold. Time to mov...

Robert: Ned you dumb SOB what are you doing by the Bar? I just talked Brandon into hooking you up with Ashara Dayne and he pulled it off, what the hell are you waiting for Brah.

Ned: You better not be yanking my chain again Bobby B, thee Ashara Dayne? Oh man you and Brandon are the best Bro's ever, I love you guys.

Bobby B; Happy birthday you SOB, now get in there before she sobers up.

Ned: It's not my Birthday?

Bobby B: Well don't tell her that BWAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA

Ned: I love you guys best wing men ever.

Bobby B: Wingman? Oh man don't say that, reminds me of my Brothers bird, tragic how that ended, poor bird. Hey remind me to tell you how I used to stick his hand in warm water while he slept. Numb nuts thought he was a bed wetter till he was 14. BWAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA.

Ned turns around

Stannis: I, I, I, I, bird, piss, Other mother...

runs off crying

Ned Holy shit Robert I always thought you were joking about your brother.

Nah, Davos' intent is to make things better, your intent here is to just be a jackass. Then again, im talking to the guy that asserts Tywin respected women, so who knows.

And what is the intent of this thread if not to make a jackass of yourself? Tywin respected woman about as much as most the lords of Westeros did.

Stannis is a pretender who is the last ember of a dying synasty that couldn't even manage 2 decades on the throne.

Most of the current woes of Westeros are due to Roberts ineptitude as a ruler, Stannis is easily manipulated by others(Mel) and has a penchant for burning people in short he's like Aerys with no sense of humor.

He hasn't been manipulated by mel once. there is a difference between taking council from people and being manipulated by them. so I think the assertion that he is "easily manipulated" holds no water. As for a penchant for burning people, he has burned exactly 5 people alive, all of them criminals that would have been sentenced to death by any leader in westeros. The five are 3 peasbury men, who were cannibals, alester florent who was a traitor, and mance rayder.

And what is the intent of this thread if not to make a jackass of yourself? Tywin respected woman about as much as most the lords of Westeros did.

Yeah because all the lords of westeros use rape as a weapon. thats totally a common occurrence.

He hasn't been manipulated by mel once. there is a difference between taking council from people and being manipulated by them. so I think the assertion that he is "easily manipulated" holds no water. As for a penchant for burning people, he has burned exactly 5 people alive, all of them criminals that would have been sentenced to death by any leader in westeros. The five are 3 peasbury men, who were cannibals, alester florent who was a traitor, and mance rayder.

Yeah because all the lords of westeros use rape as a weapon. thats totally a common occurrence.

You seriously can't see that Mel is using him? she has her own agenda and I'm certain she's not telling him the entire truth and you can't deny he does burn people alive which even his follwers find distasteful.

I actually think Stannis would be worse than Aerys if he became King, at least Aerys managed to preside over a prosperous and peaceful reign until he went crazy whereas Stannis is so reviled by the other Lords there would be rebellion within a Year.

Whatever I am not going to argue about it here but rape his a part of war and especially a part of what Gregor does, and he gets results. Gregor is the weapon, not the rape.

Whatever I am not going to argue about it here but rape his a part of war and especially a part of what Gregor does, and he gets results. Gregor is the weapon, not the rape.

what the slash fic? "it's part of war." That makes it okay? smh Rape was definitely the weapon in regards to Tyrion and Tysha. that above all shows what kind of person Tywin is.

A bad one.

You seriously can't see that Mel is using him? she has her own agenda and I'm certain she's not telling him the entire truth and you can't deny he does burn people alive which even his follwers find distasteful.

I actually think Stannis would be worse than Aerys if he became King, at least Aerys managed to preside over a prosperous and peaceful reign until he went crazy whereas Stannis is so reviled by the other Lords there would be rebellion within a Year.

If anything he is the one using her, she has been a boon to his cause so far. She has assassinated 2 of his enemies and burned varmyrs eagle at the wall. I fail to see how Stannis is the one being used here. and yeah, I dont deny that he burned people, I just dont really care. 5 criminals who would have died anyway, the only difference was the method, beheading or hanging, the result is the same. Dead people.

As for other lords, his reputation for military matters would be more then enough to stop rebellions before they even happened.

Yeah, he was at war when he had tysha raped, it was all part of his strategy to use gregor to... wait was gregor even there when tysha was gang raped by tywins men? Hmmm, was there even a war going on? And what about his dads mistress? He had her stripped and marched through the city, that really shows respect for women right there.

Didn't Stannis get his ass kicked at the battle of the Blackwater? While he was fighting Tyrion and company he got hit with a surprise attack? Lost most of his men and ships?

Then he thought hey these surprise attack things seem to work maybe I should try it. So he attacked the almighty Wildlings using Heavy Cav. You know what I hear Stannis is good at? Dieting, he should have his own informercial. Tired of looking healthy and strong? Try not eating, anything? If someone gives you food, cut off their fingers to remind them you are fasting, then as a joke nickname him your hand. Funny how Theon and Davos are inverse parallels of one another, must of pissed Stannis off to end when he saw those missing fingers. " Hey that's my gig." "That's it, nobody steals my trade mark." Reek and the Onion.

Don't worry people will leave Stannis alone, we really don't have a choice, Martin is a slow writer. Poor Stannis he is always getting his hopes crushed, he was probably back at Harrenhal when his heart was first broken. There he saw him Ned Stark, the stoic middle son, the younger of the loud, and obnoxious Brandon Stark whom everyone loved. Oh simpatico at long last a friend for his very own. "I shall name him proud wolf and we shall go everywhere together and have adventures and be the bestest pals that were ever pals and we can talk about Robert and Brandon behind their backs all the time and man is that his sister, she sure is pretty and single oh man finally, a life of my very own."

"People let me tell you âbout my best friend

He's a cool-hearted Stark who'll love me to the end

People let me tell you âbout my best friend

He's a one boy cuddly toy my up my down my pride and joy

People let me tell you now he's so much fun

Whether we're talking man to man

Or whether we're talking second son to son

Cause he's my best friend now"

Stannis: Oh and long last someone who will understand me, yippie doodles,

Stannis; Ok he is just hanging by the bad with that short little frog dude, alright it's time for this guy to shine. Who is going to have a new best friend? This guy. What do I say what do I say? You must be exausted, cause you been running through my mind all day. No, damn it Stan don't be cheesy. This guy is cool, you got to be cool, be frosty. I got it "What's my brother from another Other, hows things kickin up north." No damn it to, Fresh Prince. Lets see... Hey I saw you arguing with my brother, you should never argue with an idiot Ned, can I call you Ned that's a great name? Never argue with an idiot Ned. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. That's Gold Stannis, gold. Time to mov...

Robert: Ned you dumb SOB what are you doing by the Bar? I just talked Brandon into hooking you up with Ashara Dayne and he pulled it off, what the hell are you waiting for Brah.

Ned: You better not be yanking my chain again Bobby B, thee Ashara Dayne? Oh man you and Brandon are the best Bro's ever, I love you guys.

Bobby B; Happy birthday you SOB, now get in there before she sobers up.

Ned: It's not my Birthday?

Bobby B: Well don't tell her that BWAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA

Ned: I love you guys best wing men ever.

Bobby B: Wingman? Oh man don't say that, reminds me of my Brothers bird, tragic how that ended, poor bird. Hey remind me to tell you how I used to stick his hand in warm water while he slept. Numb nuts thought he was a bed wetter till he was 14. BWAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA.

Ned turns around

Stannis: I, I, I, I, bird, piss, Other mother...

runs off crying

Ned Holy shit Robert I always thought you were joking about your brother.

Possibly the best thing I've read all day.

Archived