Leave Stannis alone!

E-Ro

You heard me.

Is the word "seldemly" how a clown spells "seldomly?" Because one of those is a word and one isn't. Man reading the books would do you a world of good.

yaeah he wus just like arys becuz he did tah ting wervin he burnt people ta deaf becuz he evul unt arys wuld rape his wife aftaward becuz it mad him hard justis like staynis staynis unt arys is teh same fing!

Have you got a concussion or is there another reason you're typing like that?.

Stannis is just like Aerys not only because he burns people but because he enjoys meeting out justice in this way plus he's clearly not the full ticket in the mental health department either.

Have you got a concussion or is there another reason you're typing like you're severely handicapped in some way?.

I explained this here:

To be honest though, I was just mimicking the thought process of someone who asserts that "Stannis is just like aerys because they both burn people" I honestly cant think of a more shallow way to judge. Its like saying "cersei and tyrion are the same because they have blonde hair" or "gregor and ned both kill people with a greatsword so ned is a shorter version of gregor"

I was just trying to understand the mind of someone that thinks Stannis and aerys are the same. The post you quoted is what I came up with. I can only assume the words I posted are what was going through your mind when you made the comparison.

I explained this here:

I was just trying to understand the mind of someone that thinks Stannis and aerys are the same. The post you quoted is what I came up with. I can only assume the words I posted are what was going through your mind when you made the comparison.

They do have some similar traits so I consider them alike in some ways, Stannis likes to meet out justice by burning people, I view them as both crazy too, although Stannis is at least a gentleman in that he isn't a rapist and he cuts his fingernails so he has that going for him.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Troll has turned grammar police.

Lmao. That is not grammar, its spelling. Anyway, If you are going to insult someone the least you could do is take the time to spell your insults correctly.

Sorry man, this is a losing battle for you, I almost feel bad. If you read the books perhaps your command of the English language will improve? idk, just a suggestion.

Lmao. That is not grammar, its spelling. Anyway, If you are going to insult someone the least you could do is take the time to spell your insults correctly.

Sorry man, this is a losing battle for you, I almost feel bad. If you read the books perhaps your command of the English language will improve? idk, just a suggestion.

I got E-Ro eating out of my hand folks :lol:

Better Shakespeare, I think :)

Guys wtf, all this trolling gives me much duress. Stop duressing me or I will get the lemoncake to come save me, and she'll fuck you up for your insolence.

Getting a girl to fight your battles for you, that's low man.....

Since I'm not a sexist, I do not consider being defended by a "girl" to be an insult. I am sorry you feel that women are less capable of defending your boy ero, and that it's something to be ashamed of.

On the contary, women are much better at trolling you too :kiss:.

It's a mixed bag, really. The lemoncake and Pepper are admittedly good at trolling me, but I've seen other female posters try and fail terribly. Like, for example, this one poster who was super obsessed with Aerys......Darsh Arya or Visenya or something like that. Had a constipated Aerys AV. So being female isn't a guarantee of e ro trolling success

Archived