Sandor's "Redemption"

Bustard

RavenKing23, on 30 Jan 2015 - 9:54 PM, said:snapback.png

Excellent points from both. If Cleganebowl were to happen, why wasn't Sandor crying about not having killed his brother when he had the chance? Oh, because Sansa matters more to him and thoughts of Gregor were not on his mind.

It was The Hound that held onto murderous thoughts about Gregor, Sandor was the boy who played with the toy knight. Sandor has slowly been emerging through his interactions with Sansa and his 'death' was the end of the Hound for good. Sansa is his master now and at the risk of sounding horrendously corny, she has taught him to love instead of hate. Awwwwww :love:

OT- Cleganebowl would be a step back in his redemption in my opinion.

He wanted a song to remember her by, the way Dunk wanted Rohanne's braid to remember her by. Seconds later, Sansa was caressing his face. She got it. And now she wants him to get it. :leer:

Also, agree, Cleganebowl, a step back. He chose not to kill his brother when he had the chance. His brother's headless corpse? Not seeing it...

though I would love to see Cleganebowl, I doubt it'll happen (plus I still have some tiny glimmer of hope that the giant Sansa supposedly slays would be Ungregor)

Cleganebowl is a load of cowcookies.

I have a pet theory though that Team LF will meet Team Cersei in the Riverlands, so I suppose that your hopes are at least logistically possible

Archived