If Jeyne Westerling is in the TWOW prologue

HosteenOsteen

I have seen several people on this thread suggesting that the Jeyne Jaime met was an imposter. Are you basing this information on the fact that her hips are described differently in Jaime's POV than in Cat's? The reason I ask is because I believe GRRM has stated that the differing descriptions was simply a mistake. Is there more evidence you have to believe this theory?

I KNOW this is not small questions, but the one I found was full up and I couldn't post. Could someone be kind enough to tell me what GNC means? Thank you ever so much.

A very large theory called the Grand Northern Conspiracy.

OHHHHHHH ... thanks so very much, and thank you for not fussing that I posted in the wrong place. You're appreciated!

Actually I also reported your post to the moderators. Frankly I hope you get what you deserve, you monster.

Grey Wind, whose death was never witnessed, into whom Robb warged right before he died, is going to pair up with Nymeria and ambush the convoy of Lannisters transporting Edmure and Jeyne Westerling to the West. Then they'll mate and give birth to a litter of direwolf babies, one of which Sansa will pick up somehow, and then it's on. Starks for the win.

Grey Wind is dead, Ghost "sensed" it while looking at the moon. He knows that only 4 of his brother/sister direwolves are alive (Lady and Grey Wind are dead).

I would not be surprised if the prologue is Jorjen. All he did in ADwD was be depressed and not really adding much to Bran's story. At this point Meera does more to keep Bran himself and resisting the Greenseer while Jorjen is moved to the background. I can see him dying.

I would be extremely surprised if it is Jojen, since we have learned that we will see Jeyne Westerling in the prologue. Jojen is north of the Wall; Jeyne is somewhere in the Westlands.

I like this notion that Jeyne and her mother meet their end at the hands of Stoneheart. A possible support to this is the series. Having changed Robb's bride to a noblewoman of Volantis there, it's one less thing for Stoneheart to do. That's what you'd be doing if you're skipping her altogether.

• 3 months later...

Grey Wind is dead, Ghost "sensed" it while looking at the moon. He knows that only 4 of his brother/sister direwolves are alive (Lady and Grey Wind are dead).

4 are alive (Grey Wind, Summer, Shaggy Dog, Nymeria and Lady are the four brothers/sister). If you know that 4 of your brothers/sisters are alive, you exclude yourself. So i suppose Ned Stark didn't kill Lady then.

4 are alive (Grey Wind, Summer, Shaggy Dog, Nymeria and Lady are the four brothers/sister). If you know that 4 of your brothers/sisters are alive, you exclude yourself. So i suppose Ned Stark didn't kill Lady then.

That's clearly not what's going on. He's including himself:

Once they had been six, five whimpering blind in the snow beside their dead mother, sucking cool milk from her hard dead nipples whilst he crawled off alone. Four remained...

Archived