Michael Brown's death and civil unrest in north St. Louis

TerraPrime

You were trying to provoke a response and you got one. Now you want to play dumb and rephrase your earlier post. And conveniently didn't re-quote it because it's clear what you were doing, so I will help you out.

"Which victim are you referring to the store owner or the police officer?" - Left someone out of that didn't you?

"Neither of them are dead. Sounds like they were the victims though" - Sounds like you left someone out again?

No this is what I responded to...

It looks like two different people, unless he has some kind of magic ability to change his sandals into shoes and can change the color of his pants. But the biggest question is why wasn't this released days ago? This doesn't add up unless you're looking for a reason to blame the victim.

Blame the victim.... Singular. I was just trying to bring to the poster thought process that there multiple victims in this situation

AGAIN THIS IS A HUGE FACT:

On Monday, the Ferguson CHIEF OF POLICE said he spoke with the officer that killed MB and said the officer approached the two individuals because they were walking in the street. He told them to get on the sidewalk. One complied, one did not. And then some form of confrontation ensued. I can't find the audio, but they're running it on T.V. a lot.

The robbery line they are trotting out now is an after the fact invention. I'm not saying MB didn't shoplift, but the chief of police himself admitted the cop approached the two individuals because they were jaywalking. It had nothing to do with the shoplifting.

First of all, it's "beyond a reasonable doubt", not "without a doubt". And you find the word of a policeman facing a potential murder charge to be more credible than 3 civilian eyewitnesses? I find that disappointing. Edit (spell check :thumbsup: )

If evidence comes out that the eyewitnesses are mistaken or something, then fine. But I see no reason to give the policeman the benefit of the doubt given the facts I've seen.

He's a cop, what do you expect?

AGAIN THIS IS A HUGE FACT:

On Monday, the Ferguson CHIEF OF POLICE said he spoke with the officer that killed MB and said the officer approached the two individuals because they were walking in the street. He told them to get on the sidewalk. One complied, one did not. And then some form of confrontation ensued. I can't find the audio, but they're running it on T.V. a lot.

The robbery line they are trotting out now is an after the fact invention. I'm not saying MB didn't shoplift, but the chief of police himself admitted the cop approached the two individuals because they were jaywalking. It had nothing to do with the shoplifting.

Doubt it. So, the police just happen to go searching for where this kid was the day this happened. And they just happened to find out he robbed a gas station.... You are delirious. Maybe they were looking for they suspect, and found him, but he didn't want to be found

Doubt it. So, the police just happen to go searching for where this kid was the day this happened. And they just happened to find out he robbed a gas station.... You are delirious. Maybe they were looking for they suspect, and found him, but he didn't want to be found

What? Are you serious? The cops said on Monday they approached the two teenagers because they were walking in the street. They were not approached because they were suspects in a robbery. The audio doesn't lie. You're the delirious one.

And again, none of this has anything to do with the fact a cop shot a teenager with his hands in the air. That's murder 1, cut and dry.

What? Are you serious? The cops said on Monday they approached the two teenagers because they were walking in the street. They were not approached because they were suspects in a robbery. The audio doesn't lie. You're the delirious one.

And again, none of this has anything to do with the fact a cop shot a teenager with his hands in the air. That's murder 1, cut and dry.

No, you're right! The black kid shot by the racist cop just for jay walking just so happened to rob a store earlier that day. No connection AT ALL. Are you a detective......or just in denial?

Good cops and bad cops, just like anybody else. I'll wait to hear what he has to say.

QALC,

Don't sterotype. Sturn works hard to give us a different perspective. I don't always agree with him but he shouldn't be dismissed because of his profession.

Yes there are good cops and bad cops. I've never said they are all bad. In fact, I've got a lot of friends who are cops. To me, it's not a good verse bad argument with cops. My problem with police is that the overwhelming majority of them are super authoritative, and believe they are above the law.

And my specific problem with Sturn's comments reflect this. He stated the cop's narrative supersedes that of three witness telling a totally different story, and their stories, regarding the major facts, seem to line up. He also, knowingly or unknowingly, showed his giant bias by stating there was a higher burned of evidence for one group than another:

First of all, it's "beyond a reasonable doubt", not "without a doubt".

No, you're right! The black kid shot by the racist cop just for jay walking just so happened to rob a store earlier that day. No connection AT ALL. Are you a detective......or just in denial?

:lmao:

The cops are changing their story and you are lapping it up like a good dog.

Do you find it at all odd that the police have changed their account?

Do you find it at all odd that the police have changed their account?

It's definitely weird. I mean, if you know that he's a robbery suspect why would not mention that. The only thing I can think of is that they had to confirm it. Usually, people are brought into custody, questioned, stories are investigated. In this case they had a dead suspect that had to be confirmed. While all the looters are looting

And your taking the word an accomplice to the robbery. Uh.... Police officer or felon.....uh. Yeah, I'm good

Ok so take him out(btw do we know he's a felon?) now you only have the other witnesses to explain away.

As for the word of Ferguson PD, you may want to check that link up thread for their track record on that count.

Archived