Michael Brown's death and civil unrest in north St. Louis

TerraPrime

You call b.s. I'm not surprised. I can't help you have reading comprehension issues! I never called Asians anything. My wife's Vietnamese you tool! Your trying to make that connection. Why don't you worry about the words coming out of your mouth, instead of trying to put them in mine.

Actually you did post the words yellow in reference to skin color. No one had to put them there.

And that clearly was not the intent when I was making a point about equality. Context people. Context

Your intent is not as clear as you seem to think it was (or wish it was). Choosing to use yellow in that context was pretty offensive, even if you didn't intend it.

By that logic, every time someone previously said black person/white person that would be considered racist.

At my last job I befriended two guys in particular. A black man named Kwadwo and an Asian man named Paul. I'm white. Kwadwo called me white. I called him black. Paul did the same for both. We called him Asian. We often made very racist jokes about one another's ethnicity. Because we are friends and can laugh about shit. If Kwadwo or I called Paul a yellow person, I doubt he would have talked to us again.

EDIT: Again, if everyone is flaming you, you're wrong, and should reconsider what you're saying.

Nope. Never mentioned Asians as there was no relevancy with the thread. This is a classic example of race baiting. To silence me because I disagree with most of you. Classic liberal tactic. I'm good bro

Care to define "race baiting?" You accuse other people of it all the time. I'd like to know what you think it means.

Lovely.

I'm going to assume "race baiting" in your mind means "I'm an ignorant jackass who can't be bothered to drag my ass into the modern age so every time I get confused why people are calling me out on saying stupid racist stuff, I'm just gonna say that they're race baiting." Oh, and probably something about libtards, and definitely something about Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. Amirite?

Is there really any reason to argue with this guy? His posts speak for themselves. He just spent two pages trying to say that he had no idea using the term yellow man could be in any way an inference to Asians. He says he can't be racist because he has a Vietnamese wife, and he claims to know enough about the situation to firmly declare that the person that was shot down in the middle of the road brought it on themselves.

He is either incredibly slow witted, racist, or just saying things to cause a reaction. In any case, there is certainly no reason for a long discourse with this person.

Lovely.

I'm going to assume "race baiting" in your mind means "I'm an ignorant jackass who can't be bothered to drag my ass into the modern age so every time I get confused why people are calling me out on saying stupid racist stuff, I'm just gonna say that they're race baiting." Oh, and probably something about libtards, and definitely something about Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. Amirite?

Haha again for the millionth time, I never said anything racist. I have never heard of an Asian being described as a yellow person, never. And I'm married to a Vietnamese/american. Never heard that. It's actually disgusting that that conclusion is being drawn. Taking remarks out if context and using them to cast racial accusations = race baiting. I take it you can figure Google out either huh

I've disagreed with opinions of some of the very posters who are calling you out right now. So it really has nothing to do with anything but your willful ignorance to admit fault. Believe it or not some people on this site are able to respectfully argue with one another.

And yeah I think howdy has the right idea here.

Haha again for the millionth time, I never said anything racist. I have never heard of an Asian being described as a yellow person, never. And I'm married to a Vietnamese/american. Never heard that. It's actually disgusting that that conclusion is being drawn. Taking remarks out if context and using them to cast racial accusations = race baiting. I take it you can figure Google out either huh

Believe it or not, you're not actually the final arbiter of whether or not referencing yellow skin color is racist. And the ethnicity of the person you've married isn't a shield against racist words. If I threw an anti-white slur at you, would it be okay since I'm married to a white person?

Archived