Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Well, that's when he talks to Edmure before sending him back to Riverrun, in AFFC. And thats right around the time(shortly after, if memory serves) he says you shouldn't issue a threat you aren't willing to carry out.

Ah, I can sort of remember I vaguely now, I should probably reread AFFC in the near future... :)

But I still don't think he would have actually done it - I'll rephrase and say that even thinking you'll do a thing is different from actually doing it... And from my understanding of, I think it would be rather out of character for Jaime to put a baby in a trebuchet and fling it over the castle walls... Sure, he's capable of pushing a 8-year old boy out of window in impulse, when he can't in thr spur of the moment think of any other way to solve the problem, but it's, again, a quite different thing from thinking of a plan like that and then carrying it out in cold blood...

I see very little cruelty in Jaime, for all he's done; much less than in... say Sandor, for example.

Or else, what Paladin of Ice said... :cool:

Yeah! My first post here!

I guess I am a sucker for dark, tall and mysterious men, so I gotta say Sandor. And has anyone said Khal Drogo yet?

I guess Jaime's got in going on too, but I tend to not like guys who are all stuck on their own good looks...

I don't think Jaime is so stuck on his good looks anymore. He seems to have that thinly veiled contempt forhimself that he hides behind his mockery.

True, I don't think he is anymore, but he was, and I can't get past the old Jaime. The vanity, throwing kids out windows... and how could he have ever loved that bitch of a sister?

I do like reading Jaime's chapters, but I can't forgive for what he was.

But I can forgive Sandor all. ;) Sure, it's illogical, but there's no accounting for taste, I suppose...

1. Asha.. rather her than daenerys.. daenerys seems way to arrogant for me.

2. Lyanna Stark if she wasn't u know.. dead

3. Marg Tyrell

4. Sansa after growing up a few years... keeping it legal tho 4 years difference aint that bad.. but still 13 years old or so

5. Arianne Martell for sure

6. dunno havent thought about it much, but being a guy it would be atleast half of the pretty women chars. Except those I cant stand.. like dany or cersei

Jaime... because he usually does what he wants to do AND pay the price for it. I've always been attracted by such man, real or book characters. Do what must be doneq take what you want and pay the price. Doing that, you show you are not a coward but a man. Don't do this - you're just a thief. In fact I've been attracted by Jaime since his drunken conversation with Catelyn when he shows no fear - and probably feels no fear. Have anyone else noticed the nearly same way he was talking about tossing Bran and killing Aerys? His best and his worst deeds seem in some strange way equal for him - they are both his deeds and he confesses each of them. When I read that chapter, I thought in fact he said: It's me. I am what I am, I am what you are looking at. And I don't want to be another man. Yes, he is brutal, but he is not insencere. You always know where you are staying with him. I've never liked trying to anticipate whether or not my partner is the man he's pretending to be. I began liking Jaime for who he is when I read ASOS and I like him even more now when he's lost his extraordinary beauty. He's still a handsome man and I've never liked being with a man who is prettier than me. Female vanity...

Men let me tell you, old nan is really getting to me right now

I hear that!

But seriously Meera is the girl for me. Clever, athletic, kind, what is not to like? Best girl in all the seven kingdoms in my eyes.

Arianne Martell sounds pretty enough, but she is too foolish in my opinion.

The Queen of Thorns buts it right for Cersi "She's too used..."

Asha is a little odd for me. Smart enough but... something about her.

King Robert Baratheon's favorite centerfolds:

January - ghost of High heart

February - Old Nan

March - QoT

April - three tooth

May - silent sister triplets

June - Balon Greyjoy

July - Brienne the Beauty

August - Shaggydog

September - Pretty Pia

October -Maggy the Frog

November - Selyse Baratheon

December - Cersei (only time he ever saw her naked)

Top That!

Archived