Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 5

ctid1977

This would complete the transformation of Loras from a KG knight in the books to a damsel in distress in the show. Very pathetic in my opinion.

Anyway, i had hoped that, now Tywin's not around, Cersei would make Tommen name him for the Kingsguard. But since he's been spotted with such clothing, it does not look like it.

They can't name him for the Kingsguard since he has to eventually take some part of his big brothers' roles. And I don't think getting into trouble makes him a damsel in distress, we'll have to see how he reacts to it and what the developments are. If he decides to fight in his own trial by combat it could be good for him.

But when they get hold of Loras and Margery the truth would come out, and that would prove Cersei is doing a coup. I guess it would be in line with her bad decision making in AFFC, but still...

My guess: Loras and Olyvar fuck, Cersei finds out, she grabs Olyvar and tortures him through Qyburn until he confesses and hands him over to the High Sparrow, who arrests Loras.

Spoiler
I think Cersei will try to implicate Margery too. Cersei hates Margery a lot more than she hates Loras. Then Lancel comes forward against Cersei and the High Septon decides that the Margery/Loras/Olyvar thing is overblown?

Spoiler
I think Cersei will try to implicate Margery too. Cersei hates Margery a lot more than she hates Loras. Then Lancel comes forward against Cersei and the High Septon decides that the Margery/Loras/Olyvar thing is overblown?
Well, there are two trials coming up in TWOW, so I think the same will happen in the show

They can't name him for the Kingsguard since he has to eventually take some part of his big brothers' roles. And I don't think getting into trouble makes him a damsel in distress, we'll have to see how he reacts to it and what the developments are. If he decides to fight in his own trial by combat it could be good for him.

They named Jaime for the KG regardless of Tywin having no heir left (everyone knew he would never ever leave CR to Tyrion). The king has arbitrary power for that.

And i used the wrong expression. They've reduced Loras not to a damsel in distress, but a damsel, period. Ogling guys, fucking guys, having girl-talk with Sansa and occasionally brooding over his lost love Renly is all he's been doing the last 2 seasons.

They named Jaime for the KG regardless of Tywin having no heir left (everyone knew he would never ever leave CR to Tyrion). The king has arbitrary power for that.

And i used the wrong expression. They've reduced Loras not to a damsel in distress, but a damsel, period. Ogling guys, fucking guys, having girl-talk with Sansa and occasionally brooding over his lost love Renly is all he's been doing the last 2 seasons.

That was true about season 3, but it won't necessarily be the case in 5. This supposed info (which we have no confirmation for btw) is certainly not a sigh that he'll be doing nothing in season 5.

So? I read the last page or pages and I am confused. I am not sure which spoilers I have and which I have not read. But and please correct me if I am wrong, are some of you suggesting that Cersei instead of targeting Margery will go for Loras and Loras only? :dunno:

So? I read the last page or pages and I am confused. I am not sure which spoilers I have and which I have not read. But and please correct me if I am wrong, are some of you suggesting that Cersei instead of targeting Margery will go for Loras and Loras only? :dunno:

No, but it does seem like she's going for Loras. My guess is that she'll target both, but Loras would somehow get out of it in the end and not go through a trial.

Also it seems like they're skipping the "cersei gaining weight" storyline, not surprised that they are bc i dont think it would translate well onscreen.

as far as the tyrells are concerned, i do hope they somewhat play the long game with them, things aren't looking so good for the tyrells as at the end of ADWD.....and i hope D&D use their TWOW knowledge and somewhat play the long game with their storyline in season 5

I would hardly call that a storyline. More like, minor detail that doesn't affect anything.

well you know what i meant.........but i thought that D&D would have had a field day and rejoiced at cersei losing some of her beauty so that her gaining some weight would be more heavily emphasized on the show. i was expecting a fat suit. but it would also be a little silly onscreen so i'm not surprised it been scrapped.

I hope they can keep scumbag paparazzi away for the filming of the Walk.

agreed

and a couple more pics...

http://instagram.com/p/tVzLFfB3d9/?modal=true

Archived