Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 5

ctid1977

Aye. Yara and Stannis meeting up will be almost as cool for TV as Tyrion and Jorah. This season will answer hopefully ease some of the complaints I've heard about the different storylines seeming isolated or unrelated at times. The Stannis and Theon meetup of course will be even better.

They could make an entire season of just the stuff that happens up north (including the Wall/CB/North of the Wall and I'd be happy. If it was close to the books that is.

I'm inclined to agree, I was quite bored with all the Essos stuff in the books until the end of book 5 when we started getting the Barristan chapters but I loved the Jorah Tyrion dynamic. It was really good to get a different POV on the bear.

I'm inclined to agree, I was quite bored with all the Essos stuff in the books until the end of book 5 when we started getting the Barristan chapters but I loved the Jorah Tyrion dynamic. It was really good to get a different POV on the bear.

Very excited for the Tyrion and Jorah stuff. Two of my very favorite characters.

Last week wotw reported that Tyrion and Varys have a scene outside of a brothel conversing with the guard (in episode 5 apparently). This is very likely the one where Jorah will be hanging out in (since Varys is still around before Tyrion goes in and we know he isn't around later when Tyrion and Jorah go a-boating). My guess is that Varys goes elsewhere, because if he went in Jorah would probably hurt or kill him on sight.

Last week wotw reported that Tyrion and Varys have a scene outside of a brothel conversing with the guard (in episode 5 apparently). This is very likely the one where Jorah will be hanging out in (since Varys is still around before Tyrion goes in and we know he isn't around later when Tyrion and Jorah go a-boating). My guess is that Varys goes elsewhere, because if he went in Jorah would probably hurt or kill him on sight.

Jorah just killing Varys would be nice.

What? The brothel scenes were the best! I mean, not when he was with the prostitutes, but afterwards, when he dealt with the Lannisters.

HE LIVED THERE.

Or Ellaria did.

Also, my main complain about this is that he was clothed during his brothel scenes. CLOTHED. He had pants. he's so cool that he fucks with his pants on...

Archived