Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 5

ctid1977

Maybe, Guard of the Rainking, it depends if those tents are part of the set or if they're for crew members etc. It's too far off to really discern.

Not to give anyone undue hope but when they were shooting the Rhoyne scenes in Toome a few weeks back I do remember a set pic of a tent. As with this one it COULD have just been for crew members etc. but it didn't look particularly modern either. If I were optimist, which I'm not, maybe I'd say something about the Golden Company too.

It's just that the terrain to me looks a lot like the Stormlands from season 2.

I have a comment awaiting moderation on wotw which shows the picture from the Toome filming I'm referring to.

And you're right, it could be the Stormlands. I'd have to look up where in N.I. they were shot for s2 but for all I know it could've been right there too.

In regards to the pictures in NI from wotw, it does look kinda similar to the Stannis and Renly meeting in s02e04, so yes it could be the Stormlands, however it could also be the Reach as well, or bunch of other things so its difficult to predict what they are filming there, I would say lets first wait for a bit more info, before we get our hopes up to see GC

I just search "game of thrones filming" on twitter. Or "game of thrones" and then whatever city or area they're shooting in. The actors' twitters can be informative too as well as the game of thrones subreddit.

Funnily enough the Daily Mail thing I linked proved wrong my spec about the tents. As wotw's Cian said, those pictures prove that what I'd thought was a tent was a crane with a backdrop. So hoisted by my own petard once again. Ah well.

I just search "game of thrones filming" on twitter. Or "game of thrones" and then whatever city or area they're shooting in. The actors' twitters can be informative too as well as the game of thrones subreddit.

Funnily enough the Daily Mail thing I linked proved wrong my spec about the tents. As wotw's Cian said, those pictures prove that what I'd thought was a tent was a crane with a backdrop. So hoisted by my own petard once again. Ah well.

In the second photo of the Daily Mail there is, in fact, a black tent.

That's my sleuthing done for the year.

Edit: I don't envy you if you are trolling through the Daily Mail for titbits, awful rag.

Also, any other sites you use for news?

The Mail is pish, I can't even hate-read it anymore.

And the most recent article about GoT has the pictures of the filming tacked on the top of a blow by blow preview of the S4 finale????

Check out these photos taken today by a poster on WotW :

https://www.facebook.com/seeknewtravel/posts/704181519630990

Loras in unusual clothes (so maybe he'll have more diverse scenes next season) andd more especially : the army of the Faith with a 7 pointed star carved in their heads !

Wait, where do you see the 7-pointed stars?

Archived