George Zimmerman named in 911 road rage call

Sci-2

My Internet sarcasm detector seems to malfunction regularly. I'm looking into buying a new one.

Which just makes you a normal human being. Research shows most people are very poor at detecting sarcasm in communications which are just written instead of spoken:

http://www.apa.org/monitor/feb06/egos.aspx

Unidentified man, only his side of the story. I really don't believe it.

Totally. Crazy how this keeps happening to such a good dude. Worst luck ever.

The story reminds of the woman actress from the movie Django accusing the LAPD of racism who was later found to be lying.

Why on earth would this remind you of that and what was she "found" to be lying about?

Totally. Crazy how this keeps happening to such a good dude. Worst luck ever.

Why on earth would this remind you of that and what was she "found" to be lying about?

It reminds me of people rushing to judgment before the facts are known.

Here is a link to the story.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/15/django-actress-daniele-watts-lapd-race-card-fame-audio/

She accused the LAPD of racism but there was no racism involved. She was playing the race card.

Errmm none of that says she was "found" to be lying. It's still up in the air. But yeah we shouldn't "rush" to judgement right?

I guess that you don't know that when a police officer is responding to a call and the person who happens to match the description of the person the call was for that they really do have to show the officer their ID.

Her being black had nothing to do with why the officer asked for her ID. Again she was playing the race card.

I'm also guessing that you didn't read the article or listen to the tape from the link I provided.

Even the TMZ guys think that her racism claim has no merit.

And from hearing her side of the story and seeing the video and hearing the audio of the encounter I can see both sides of the story and she is clearly in the wrong. The was no racism involved like she claimed therefore she is lying.

I guess that you don't know that when a police officer is responding to a call and the person who happens to match the description of the person the call was for that they really do have to show the officer their ID.

Her being black had nothing to do with why the officer asked for her ID. Again she was playing the race card.

I'm also guessing that you didn't read the article or listen to the tape from the link I provided.

Even the TMZ guys think that her racism claim has no merit.

And from hearing her side of the story and seeing the video and hearing the audio of the encounter I can see both sides of the story and she is clearly in the wrong. The was no racism involved like she claimed therefore she is lying.

Has anyone refuted the Zimmerman story? Why would you dismiss it out of hand?

If you wanted to point out an instance of someone using the race card just come out and say it.

But you seem to be a little too eager to jump all over the supposed playing of the race card while completely dismissing the supposed actions of a known racist and knucklehead. Slow down there, in your quest to root out the race card in media.

Has anyone refuted the Zimmerman story? Why would you dismiss it out of hand?

If you wanted to point out an instance of someone using the race card just come out and say it.

But you seem to be a little too eager to jump all over the supposed playing of the race card while completely dismissing the supposed actions of a known racist and knucklehead. Slow down there, in your quest to root out the race card in media.

My point wasn't about using the race card but rushing to judgement when only hearing one side of the story.

Has anyone posted a link about Zimmerman's side of the story?

• 3 months later...

"George Zimmerman -- the man acquitted by a Florida jury over the death of Trayvon Martin -- was arrested Friday in Florida on suspicion of aggravated assault and domestic violence with a weapon, local authorities said." - CNN

But, but...he's innocent! He's just the continual victim of all those thugs! It's self-defense, I tellya, self-defense!

The man is a menace. First he tries to get Mexico to take back the Southwestern United States, then he shoots Trayvon Martin and now this....

A let's not even mention his proliferation of cheap menswear and bad copypasta...

NSFW

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/Zimmercopypasta_zpse975ee32.jpg.html

Archived