Fullmetal Army VS RedvsBlue Army, the war begins!

First of My Name

You will not harm our King!!! *sends red chilli powder flying into your face, temporarily blinding you and your magic backfires and disappears into thin air*

So that's where the itchy watery eyes and runny nose came from! And here I was blaming my flu vaccine :p

Dammit... *goes over to where our King is and also offers him some tea* Your Grace, we shall have to unite both our armies to defeat the wicked witch!!!

She will be defeated!!

Isn't that right Kika?

Aye!

United we'll win!

But how can we fight agains these dark powers?!

hmm.. my apologies for not being around lately. I've had lots of paperwork and battle reports to fill out. oh, on the same note, K_T, would you be willing to fill out a survey on your prisoner experience? we're constantly improving our standards, and would greatly appreciate your opinion.

If you meet my terms - regarding my sister - I'll gladly do it.

Bex is not to be harmed. Nobody should be harmed really. She came to rescue me and didn't mean any harm. I'm sure of that.

<prepares tea and shares it>

There you are. No laxatives, nothing. No poison, plain Darjeeling blend.

If you meet my terms - regarding my sister - I'll gladly do it.

Bex is not to be harmed. Nobody should be harmed really. She came to rescue me and didn't mean any harm. I'm sure of that.

<prepares tea and shares it>

There you are. No laxatives, nothing. No poison, plain Darjeeling blend.

Deal. It's about time we were mature about this. I'm sure the others will agree with me when they come back.

*gets fire hoses to put out any fire magic*

I hope this peace will benefit and be prosperous for everyone. :cheers: to you :D

Archived