TTTNE 438: Every Freaking Spam On This Board

Littlefingers In The Air

Auntie Koba did you change your avy?? I still see your old one...

:grouphug:

Rhae- the only thing me and Frieda Pinto have in common is the skin tone :P I have longish black curly hair lol

I can't think of an actress that looks like me though... I might end up putting myself as my avy. Heehee

ETA: this is a good one (spoiler for length of url and cant do hyperlinks on phone)

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/leVWH35JytbjrkFISsTFCXXLX7293BbWNze_-yxRECAXZCruuofaUaVZwBGltoIP7HI7TED60N2eTuvLp1l9IDyhg6uEc3aBZHFRqZfu4yNCCLKqbbqo3PtEvXkVPCG82gCmWB8RMh0b-0nklaMDC0yXc8d8NeBh6ucHawOqgJ5IHd-me0sJRa3N9T0BBUKL026jGuHdzAD5tQHLxC7yQnVQJdjEqfgxeos8UDB0DVsovuwzVW21AvLafYeTXVtqiH5i3JWTcftlDYm8fVNi-jJeMUTmIAfV6nT7bXjm=w230-h165-nc

She looks familiarish but I don't remember her name. Either way close to my real looks :P

My hair is curly exactly like this!

Well you are calling this rom com aren't you :P there's kissing in rom coms right? :)

It started as a romcom (now I am not so sure anymore). So yes. I was just asking for details of your script. ;)

Was it Lady O who said Joe Mangianello? Not a terrible idea, no... :o

He is a bit old for Tato. :P

Potato :laugh:

Sorry, not an actor but damn! Glorious beard and sunglasses :lol:

Was it Lady O who said Joe Mangianello? Not a terrible idea, no... :o

:lol: he is way too old for potato but a omg that's one HAWT model :lol:

Auntie Koba did you change your avy?? I still see your old one...

:grouphug:

Rhae- the only thing me and Frieda Pinto have in common is the skin tone :P I have longish black curly hair lol

I can't think of an actress that looks like me though... I might end up putting myself as my avy. Heehee

ETA: this is a good one (spoiler for length of url and cant do hyperlinks on phone)

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/leVWH35JytbjrkFISsTFCXXLX7293BbWNze_-yxRECAXZCruuofaUaVZwBGltoIP7HI7TED60N2eTuvLp1l9IDyhg6uEc3aBZHFRqZfu4yNCCLKqbbqo3PtEvXkVPCG82gCmWB8RMh0b-0nklaMDC0yXc8d8NeBh6ucHawOqgJ5IHd-me0sJRa3N9T0BBUKL026jGuHdzAD5tQHLxC7yQnVQJdjEqfgxeos8UDB0DVsovuwzVW21AvLafYeTXVtqiH5i3JWTcftlDYm8fVNi-jJeMUTmIAfV6nT7bXjm=w230-h165-nc

She looks familiarish but I don't remember her name. Either way close to my real looks :P

My hair is curly exactly like this!

What about Salma Hayek? O.O

Ansel Elgort :leaving:

No, not seriously, he looks like... I'M not going to say bad things about him, so let's just say he's not my type.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2301213/?ref_=nv_sr_1 this person though is you (and the blue eye thing is fixed too :P )

I look nothing like this ansel elgort person , we have barely anything in common, he doesn't even have the faintest sign of a beard :lol: fuck, he looks like a girl :p you better be teasing with that one !

This one does look very close . I have a wider chin tho .

Oh, I have no plans to call that girl back , it's been a year and a half :lol: and I thought you loved my eyes :(

Eta: this joe person is too old , we have a similar nose but mine is not as long . However he gives a look that I don't like at all , creepy :eek:

It started as a romcom (now I am not so sure anymore). So yes. I was just asking for details of your script. ;)

I thought you were just putting him in the movie for the sake of artistic value. Nah Tater doesn't look like him.

Anyhow...some non movie news.

Today we had puppet show in the nursery and we did Little Red riding Hood...guess who I was...BAD WOLF !!! I mean Hell YEAH ! It's even in my signature :) BTW I linked few Tahiland photos in the signature :)

Speaking of signatures...Nym10k I love your signature. I'm proud to have such :leer: niece :)

Here's one for Lady O :leer:

Woah! Beautiful hair!

Lol, I know. I can't find one that fits though.

No he's never a bad idea :leer:

That's my meaning, yes ;)

That's my meaning, yes ;)

I always say great minds think alike :leer:

Koba we're both :leer: for pizza!

:leer: :leer: leery pizza buddies!

Well I'm tired so I'm off to sleep... night all :grouphug:

I may post a selfie tomorrow

We must make pizza buddies bracelets :lol:

I'm waiting for that selfie tomorrow.

Good night.

How's my new av? :D

It looks great :)

And in that light some more music.

My I present Lady Juliana Cardosa, from the Barony of Bright Hills, Kingdom of Atlantia.

(eta: clarity: that is my SCA name and this is the new dress ;) )

This was the first time I have used the little rings for the closure, and they were a major PITA, but I really like the look on the outside.

Still have to make the hat, but not today ;)

Archived