What is your personal crazy theory?

Gibzit

Daenerys Targaryen will end up conquering Westeros - but not how we think! Knowing the author's liking of subverting common tropes of fantasy fiction, this is what will happen.

As we remember, Daenerys Targaryen had some bad bug affect her digestive system when she was walking back to Meereen at the end of A Dance with Dragons. But Targaryens don't get sick easily! When she gets to Westeros, she will infect the Westerosi with a virus that will wipe out a huge portion of the population (think Europeans arriving to the New World.) This virus especially affects bad people, i.e. people without honor (I'm looking at you, Boltons and Freys). She will not win the throne with dragons, but with germs from Essos.

The war between ice and fire rages out of control and threatens to tear the world apart, but it is saved just in time by Rincewind wielding a halfbrick in a sock...

But I like to think there are wild dragons around, one on skagos, at hardhome, one that was bound beneath winterfell. Very probably wrong but it would be, like, friggin awesome if it wasn't

Archived