What is your personal crazy theory?

Gibzit

That's one long ass tunnel.

Yes yes it is crackpot :)

I have other crackpots that I believe:

Euron sent Vic on a fools errand to get Vic out of the way for a while

Benjen was freindly with some wildlings and some know something about his disappearance

Edmure smiled at Jaime because Tom o'Sevens shared some interesting info with him

Awesome stuff. I personally love the theories touching on the white walkers having some sort of correlation to the iron borne. "What is dead may never die," "dead things in the water," etc.

The IB are fascinating to me quite frankly and Euron has the potential to be an absolutely incredible villain. B&W better introduce him in the show.

Shireen is the third head of the dragon, along with Dany and Jon.

The Horn of Joramun is the same as the Dragon Horn, can be used to control dragons and Others alike, and Jon will be the only person who can wield it without dying to win the Battle for the Dawn.

There is a chance - and this is more wishful thinking than me having any textual evidence at all - Ygritte could have been pregnant, and somewhere between Jon deserting the wildlings and the first battle at Castle Black, she might have given birth and hidden the baby somewhere safe (Mole's Town?). I can't remember how long that time period is, but they show at least portrays it as a few weeks/months (I know 100% that we cannot rely on the show at all to be factually correct/canon to the books, but I can't remember the time period at all in the book as I've only read them once). Okay, there is a 99.989 recurring % chance that this is completely crazy...but I just like the idea of Jon finding a little baby Ygritte in the future to take care of!

Well, hardly "mine", but I believe Tyrion is a Targ bastard. That's the most unlikely (and disliked) theory I believe in.

I also suspect he will be the dragon woken from stone (greyscale). Possibly not the only one, since prophecies can be fulfilled multiple times.

Thank you, I haven't posted one yet. I though people might think it ridiculous because some theories here are so well done and mine is not so scholarly - just a feeling based on a few passages. ( mostly Bran related) . I can write it up when I have some time to find citations

Thank you, I haven't posted one yet. I though people might think it ridiculous because some theories here are so well done and mine is not so scholarly - just a feeling based on a few passages. ( mostly Bran related) . I can write it up when I have some time to find citations

whenever you want. With the last two books coming in the next decade theories like that are always interesting in what could happen in the future against The Others.

I don't think this is ridiculous. I read something similar some time ago but for the life of me I cant seem to find it. It might have been something in the Heresy threads but I'm not sure.

Archived