What is your personal crazy theory?

Gibzit

Theon will meet Patchface and something related to the Drowned god will happen.

Euron went from Asshai to the Iron Isles by sailing the Sunset Sea and Dany will do the same.

Arya will be sent to kill Dany, being disguised as Missandei for a while.

BloodRaven will kill Bran.

Jon may be dead for good (i hope he isn't, but the other possibilities seem dumb to me)

I don't know but there is something up with the single missing ruby from Rheagar's breastplate. They found 6 of them and there is a reason why only one is still missing besides it being just because nobody has found it yet. As we all know rubies have important magical significance. Somebody has that ruby and they are using it for something. Or not.

This is a misconception. There were probably far more rubies than 7.

BloodRaven will kill Bran.

Jon may be dead for good (i hope he isn't, but the other possibilities seem dumb to me)

Is there stuff in the text to support these or just wild ideas you had one day while stuck in traffic? I'm really curious about BR killing Bran. Why would he do that if he's been waiting for him?

The crazy part was the next part the Valyrian are Daynes' descendants.

This is an interesting idea. Specially because Dawn seems to have technology/magic similar to valyrian steel.

So...

Long Night. Azor Ahai "Dayne", the first Sword of the Morning, is this wizard/blacksmith/warrior/hero who tames dragons and/or create magical steel and defeats the Others. One day, cadet branch(es) go to Essos and continue developing this technology.

Crazy, sure, but cool.

the dornish master plan is behind everything that ever happened

I'm not so sure about the Dornish master plan. I think that the OP jumps to alot of conclusions. I think that Doran is a player but gets too much credit. It seems that Doran is cautious but too cautious. I mean, Oberyn accomplished more in his short time at KL than Doran did in 17 years. Doran comes aross as someone who has let opportunities pass him by ( symbolically he is surrounded by over ripe fruit) because he is too cautious. Doran says he worked towards Tywins downfall but what did he really accomplish? Nothing. Tywin was just as powerful as ever until Tyrion put an arrow through him. Doran had nothing to do with it.

I think that the story is not limited to a deconsrtuction of feudelism but rather is largely about the deconstruction of power and contains a strong social critique. Basically Martin continually asks us: what makes a rightful ruler? A triumvirate is certainly a possibility.

If you take a look at all the governments today- I really think what stannis said is true to the modern world "kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies". We haven't changed that much from the midevial era. Until Human beings quit tribalism- and I don't know if that would even be possible- that's the way the world is going to be.

This is an interesting idea. Specially because Dawn seems to have technology/magic similar to valyrian steel.

So...

Long Night. Azor Ahai "Dayne", the first Sword of the Morning, is this wizard/blacksmith/warrior/hero who tames dragons and/or create magical steel and defeats the Others. One day, cadet branch(es) go to Essos and continue developing this technology.

Crazy, sure, but cool.

This is about Dawn. You might find it interesting.

If you take a look at all the governments today- I really think what stannis said is true to the modern world "kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies". We haven't changed that much from the midevial era. Until Human beings quit tribalism- and I don't know if that would even be possible- that's the way the world is going to be.

Yeah. That is why I think that the "rightful claim" will be meaningless at the end. Basically if there is going to be a ruler at the end then that person or persons will be in the position of power based on their deeds rather than their blood.

Davos brings Rickon to Melisandre for a BBQ.

Bran will warg Jon's body while Jon is in Ghost and do all sorts of abominable things.

Jon or Bran will lead the Others because...

... the Others don't speak English and have been off screen for too long so we need an established character to give their attack some weight.

That IIRC is two books before Aemon Steelsong's birth.

We last hear of the Red Comet in Brans last chapter in ACoK:

"The smoke and ash clouded his eyes, and in the sky he saw a great winged snake whose roar was a river of flame. He bared his teeth, but then the snake was gone."

Aemon Steelsong (no idea that was his temp name) was born, I believe, during ASoS. GRRM has been quoted telling some fans to "put the rulers and stopwatches away" so its clear to me that all the events of the ASoIaF aren't completely cohesive and some sequential events aren't entirely sequential.

I'm not sure if there's a definitive theory out there, but it goes something like this.

Euron tells Vic "When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly," he announced. "When I woke, I couldn't... or so the maester said. But what if he lied?"

Which sounds an awful lot like the dream Bran had before he learnt to warg. Also there's the fact he's called Euron Crow's Eye, which is very similar to the three-eyed crow. And the fact that he's only got one eye, just like Bloodraven. I think these might be hints that he's a warg. Which is why some people think he's warging the dusky woman (a theory that's not half as crazy as it sounds).

Then there's the theory that he abused Aeron when he was a child. Here's a link to it: http://asoiafuniversity.tumblr.com/post/93534203850/why-do-you-think-euron-raped-aeron

It's pure speculation, but if Euron is a warg and he abused Aeron then maybe he was actually warging Aeron, arguably an even worse form of abuse.

MIND=BLOWN.

Archived