What is your personal crazy theory?

Gibzit

I have a few;

-Sandor is Azor Ahai Reborn

-The Hound Helm is actually cursed with those who wear it (It causes those who wear it to have a heightened level of cruelty & aggression)

-Robert was accidentally married in a drunken flourish at Stannis's wedding, and we know who was conceived

-I also have a feeling we might have a Hamlet ending, where the only survivors are a soldier & a steward, or something on those lines & that the Gravedigger is the final epilogue POV chapter in the last book.

There's probably a few other crazy theories I have, just these were the first few I could think of.

Edric is younger than Joffrey, so the only way that works is if Robert is allowed to have two wives at once. And if he could, so could Rhaegar.

So, if we get Hamlet, who among the cast of characters is Fortinbras? My first guess would be Dany since her pace thus far fits pretty well with showing up after everybody dies.

-I also have a feeling we might have a Hamlet ending, where the only survivors are a soldier & a steward, or something on those lines & that the Gravedigger is the final epilogue POV chapter in the last book.

This! But the then I'm also convinced Melisandre works for Varys. Based on pretty much the same amount of evidence...

I have a few;

-Sandor is Azor Ahai Reborn

-The Hound Helm is actually cursed with those who wear it (It causes those who wear it to have a heightened level of cruelty & aggression)

-Robert was accidentally married in a drunken flourish at Stannis's wedding, and we know who was conceived

There's probably a few other crazy theories I have, just these were the first few I could think of.

I really like this idea! Finishing the last book with a Gravedigger epilogue, quite a good way to end a series where so many characters die.

So, here is my crackpot theory (in no paticular order).....

The guy who stabbed jon snow (bowen marsh? I cant remember it has been a while since I last read the books)is AAR and the dagger he used is lightbringer. The two had been a couple for a while, and when the northen lords bought word about robbs will to the NW, Marsh is mentally unstable, and if he cant have jon no one can.

Stannis will eventually bend and bow to someone, we see

him bend a few times (switching gods etc.). I think he will bow to hodor, who is aemons bastard from mole town. Dont belive me? The only word he says is hodor, which can only stand for Honourable One, Dragonlord Of the Realm. (Come on guys, seriously get your heads in the game)

Brienne? (Forgive my spelling) of tarth calls aryas name, whom arrives just in time to put a stop to lady cat, and marries jamie. They settle down in the neck and have identical quintuplet dwarves. On their 30th anniversary, brienne reveals herself to be....... syrio forrel, the most talented faceless man ever. Jamie becomes enraged about the deception and the two duel. Eventually jamie wins, and when brienne/syrio dies, her/his true face is revealed....... it is Tysha, gaining revenge. She dies with a smile on her lips. Jamie, griefstricken over the deciet and loss of love, tries to kill himself buy slitting his good wrizt. A passing maester saves him, but has to amputate his hand. He lives out the rest of his days as a walking coat rack for hire, occasionally taking work as a tree stump.

Rickon wargs into shaggy, gets stuck in the wolf and lives the rest of his life as a wolfskin cloak.

Ramsay Snow becomes friends with Qyburn, and they recapture theon. after months of torture, theonette is forced to join the silent sisters, and no one knows he was ever a man. She is never heard from again........ maybe.

Varys strikes a deal with Qyburn, acquiring theons frank and beans. He abandons his schemes, and starts searching for love. Sadly he dies of a severe case of herpes before he can give his new member a stab in the bushes.

Dany comes to westeros, and all the lords, queens and kings fighting for control agree fight it out in person in a big arena. The commeners refer to the spectecal as the Royal Rumble. As the dust settles the last one standing is........

Podrick Payne!!!! Which is fitting, as he spends most of the books looking down, now he can do it from the Iron throne, looking down on everyone. He makes tyrion his court jester, and takes Arya as his bride. He is given the nickname Podrick the Plentiful, as rumours spread that his manhood is large and strong enough to weild a sword.

Fade to Bran, waking in bed. Bewildered, he looks around and notices he has a long beard and a old mans body. Old nan enters the room and explains that he had fallen one day as a child and had been in a coma for 57 years. She tells him that everyone he knew and loved has either died or moved away. How come you are still alive, he asks old nan. Because I am an ancient woods witch, decendant of the lazt hero she cackels........

Cut to young bran, listening to another one of old nans boring stories about why he shouldn't climb and what would happen to him if he fell. She was only telling him this story because his father had asked her too after he had been caught climbing the castle walls again. Bran wasn't listening though, because he knew he would never fall.

The end.

On a more serious note, I do belive old nan was a witch or perhaps one of the children of the forest, sent to prepare bran for the coming winter.

I don't know yet but it still hasn't happened. I've dedicated a lot of time and thought into it: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/112729-a-feast-for-the-dead-a-snow-in-the-tombs-a-dream-in-dust/

I also don;t think I'm the only one. :leaving:

my personal theory is that jon will be in ghost and is body will be preserved and only danny will be able to make him man again

and I think jon was the wolf that is watching danny with mute appeal .man to wolf and to man again . he is waiting for danny to change into man and hence the mute appeal

My crazy theory is about the Horn of Jaramun & Dragonbinder.

I think Victarions Horn is the Horn of Jaramun & Sam's is Dragonbinder. Crazy time. Euron has sailed all over the world, I believe he has been to the Lands of always Winter, where he made a deal of some sort with the WW about bringing down the Wall in exchange for some unseen power. He had already heard of Daenerys & her Dragons, but I believe the WW told him that only she could sound the Horn properly because she is Unburnt. Euron agrees to the deal & silences all his men by cutting out their tongues.

I am aware of someone attempting to sound it at the Kingsmoot, but I believe he could not sound it properly, as he was a mortal man. That person had his lungs burnt out, sounds like a good defence against WW & mortal men to me. Euron then gives this supposed Dragonbinding Horn to his brother, someone who he knows dislikes him & asks him to deliver it to the one person who can sound it. He takes no risk himself, I think he completely knows Victarion will betray him.

Victarion will deliver the Horn to Daenerys believing his mighty gift will help her control the Dragons & make her marry him. I think it will bring the Wall crashing down & lead to his death. A complete masterstroke by Euron.

As for Sam's Horn, Benjen somehow discovered its importance while being held captive by the WW. He escaped & got as Far as the Fist of the Firstmen & buried it. How did a Valyrian Horn get beyond the Wall? Some Kings & Queens visited the Wall, I believe they carried the Horn, maybe even not knowing its significance of the Horn. Worn as a heirloom, the Horn was lost while one of these Monarchs was North of the Wall & found by the WW.

Could be why Jaqen is in Oldtown & also why Euron looks set to try & take the city, to find the Horn.

Totally crazy, takes a lot of blind leaps of faith, but that's my personal Crazy Theory.

Qyburn is Doran's spy in KL AND the last of the Reynes AND the valonqar.

Benjen Stark will be WoW epilogue and he won't die. A Stark in an epilogue would be more or less like a double negation.

Last ADoS chapter will be Sansa's: she marries King Aegon VI without knowing how many horrors were committed to make him sit on the throne and thinks that maybe her ballad was longer and bitter than she expected, but in the end she became queen.

Then the last epilogue will be a disguised Mance Rayder coming to KL, singing a satire called A Song of Ice and Fire at court. He ends beheaded in old good fashion.

Archived