What is your personal crazy theory?

Gibzit

I liked the original idea and u took it up a notch. I now believe this.

That is what I was thinking, and she turned to Ned cause he was Robert's best friend

I think I just witnessed the birth of a new theory!

Robert was drunk as fuck in HH... that's Robert Baratheon certified mating behaviour...

Plus he was probably feeling extra horny, if that is possible for him, with Lyanna so close but not being able to bang her, Ashara would be the next best thing

For what it looks like, Ashara was the girl EVERYBODY wanted to bang during that Tourney. Robert wouldn't leave that one get away.

I TOTALLY BELIEVE THIS TO HAVE HAPPENED

Maybe the Stark she asked for help was Lyanna :lol: They probably met during the Tourney.

Bloodraven planned Robertt's Rebellion. He entered Aerys' and Rhaegar's dreams and gave them visions that led them to doing what they did. Example: Aerys thought the KotLT was an enemy because he dreamed (s)he would destroy house Targaryen, sent Rhaegar after her, and the rest is history.

He did all that to get the 3 heads of the dragon out of a spoiled life in Kings Landing and go through experiences that would help them save the world and all.

I came up with this theory shortly after I read about the story of Brave Danny Flint. Jon Snow is actually a girl. We know that Howland Reed spent some time on the Isle of Faces with the Green Men. So he probably learned magic, like glamours. Since Howland was with Ned when Lyanna died giving birth, Ned asked him for his help in concealing "Visenya". It makes sense then that Rhaenys, Aegon and Visenya were the three heads of the dragon that Rhaegar wanted. Howland glamoured "Visenya" so that she looked completely like a boy to hide her true identity. Yeah, it's totally crackpot....

Archived