What is your personal crazy theory?

Gibzit

About a year before ADWD was released I was trying to figure out why Ned went to Starfall after he left the Tower of Joy, and why Ashara committed "suicide" while he was there. I predicted that Lyanna had given birth to twins, one had Targ coloring, so Ned went to the Daynes on the pretext of returning Dawn so that he could give the Targ colored twin to Ashara to take into hiding. ADWD introduced (f)Aegon, who Tyrion thought was younger than his "actual" age, and Septa Lemore. I am a firm supporter, and probably the original proponent, of the theory R+L=J&A.

About a year before ADWD was released I was trying to figure out why Ned went to Starfall after he left the Tower of Joy, and why Ashara committed "suicide" while he was there. I predicted that Lyanna had given birth to twins, one had Targ coloring, so Ned went to the Daynes on the pretext of returning Dawn so that he could give the Targ colored twin to Ashara to take into hiding. ADWD introduced (f)Aegon, who Tyrion thought was younger than his "actual" age, and Septa Lemore. I am a firm supporter, and probably the original proponent, of the theory R+L=J&A.

I saw this on an ASOIAF headcanons tumblr and proceeded to write a little meta on how it was possible, although unlikely. You probably did get there first, but you're not alone. :) I don't think it's the most likely theory but it's definitely not an impossibility.

Harry the Heir will kill Jon Connington

Sooo, Ned is Obi-Wan and Jon and Aegon are Luke and Leia :p

- there were two Faceless operating in KL during the event of AGOT. One was Jaqen H'Ghar who had his own mission to Oldtown. The other was Syrio Forel who was hired by the Iron Bank of Braavos to be ready to act against Robert Baratheon and his successors for failure to repay their debts.

- Syrio had already thoroughly beaten the Lannister guardsmen that came to capture Arya; after she fled he was successfully able to kill Meryn Trant.

- Syrio took the face and the guise of Ser Meryn; possibly with assistance from Varys, the body of the real Meryn was stashed in one of the Red Keeps numerous tunnels and vaults where it will never be found.

- as such, the Faceless now have an agent in the KG right next to Cersei and Tommen waiting to receive his orders to act against the Lannisters when the appropriate time comes.

Not so much a theory as a recurring thought: Everytime I read the chapter where Brienne visits the Whispers, I get the strongest feeling that Sansa will either be there in the future or end up having a connection to the place somehow.

Very interesting. I'd like to hear more on this

Archived