Stannis is the one true king

seandamnit

This is pretty cool. I'm a staunch supporter of Stannis, though I don't think I'm quite ready to put his sigil on my skin. At least not until we know where this whole thing ends up :P

edit: signed up to imgur just so I could upvote you - ignore the downvote haters!

Right at the beginning in AGOT, Jon says that Maester Aemon that there's a reason all the links of a maester's chain are different metals, and all the metals have different purposes, "but tin can't become iron no matter how many times you beat it."

The name "Stannis" is a direct direvetive of a latin word meaning, "contaiminated with tin."

Stannis is not the true iron.

Stannis's sword is not Lightbringer.

Stannis is not Azor Ahai, no matter what Mel says or does or tries.
Stannis is not the true king.

(the IT is vanishing anyway, so it's a moot point).

Like Stannis or no, there has to be a reason GRRM has kept him alive this long, when he's almost always had the worst odds. I expect even more Kings and claimants to die before he does (probably Euron, Tommen, Myrcella, maybe even Aegon).

Right at the beginning in AGOT, Jon says that Maester Aemon that there's a reason all the links of a maester's chain are different metals, and all the metals have different purposes, "but tin can't become iron no matter how many times you beat it."

The name "Stannis" is a direct direvetive of a latin word meaning, "contaiminated with tin."

Stannis is not the true iron.

Stannis's sword is not Lightbringer.

Stannis is not Azor Ahai, no matter what Mel says or does or tries.
Stannis is not the true king.

(the IT is vanishing anyway, so it's a moot point).

AA has nothing to do with the Iron Throne.

Archived