Amsterdam BwB Meet November 2006

Right , I have beds in the Bulldog for the three of us left on the sunday night , finishing in style , Iceman , BOG and myself .

Apparently , a lovely dutch bloke I spoke to told me , that although there is no apparent reason , everywhere is much busier than usual , folks from the UK seem to need to smoke more good pot than usual , who`d of guessed ... :lol:

:huh: Unless I've gotten this completely wrong, me and Isis will still be there on Sunday night as well. Our flight back is early on Monday morning, unless the apple & vodka-guzzling one completely confused me.

Hope you all have a great time. I'd be there but I'm far too fat to fit on the plane. The seat belt extentions don't even fit any more due to my huge gut. :cry:
Shut up with your whining ffs. :rolleyes: When are you going to see Wicked? If you want to go again (and why wouldn't you) I'm up for another go.

Oh, and yes Wert and Isis are staying Sunday night too. We fly back Mon am. :)

Apparently , a lovely dutch bloke I spoke to told me , that although there is no apparent reason , everywhere is much busier than usual , folks from the UK seem to need to smoke more good pot than usual , who`d of guessed ...

Probably has something to do with the fucking dope drought we have in scotland atm :(

Very late but looks like I wouldn't be able to make it after all. :( Ryanair has messed things up for me (not by messing up my flights) but by trying to take over Aer Lingus and i've got a horrible amount of stuff to do for the next 2 weeks because of it.

I've sent Mel a PM about it.

Anyhow, everyone else have fun. :)

Shut up with your whining ffs. :rolleyes: When are you going to see Wicked? If you want to go again (and why wouldn't you) I'm up for another go.

Oh, and yes Wert and Isis are staying Sunday night too. We fly back Mon am. :)

Oh the wit of the silly giant prick who's computer I was logged on to.

I am ploughing through the book right now mate and it is pretty fucking great. I will start sniffing around for tickets in the next couple of weeks.

Oh the wit of the silly giant prick who's computer I was logged on to.

I am ploughing through the book right now mate and it is pretty fucking great. I will start sniffing around for tickets in the next couple of weeks.

Fine, you two go and don't worry about the giant who also wants to see it!! Hrrumpf!! :mad:

Probably has something to do with the fucking dope drought we have in scotland atm :(
It's like that down here too.

Well, okay spaz, I thought Barry was planning to go with someone else in the first instance which is why I said the second time but you know, whichever is fine with me. The woman who's playing Elphie atm is only doing it until Jan, I think, so get in quick, like maybe sort of Christmassy time. Besides, Londoners viewing of The Prestige is up first. Who's in? Did I say I was mobile again? I'll send you my number, lads. /hijack

Sorry you can't make it Pod. :( At least you told us you couldn't make it.

Booked myself and Isis a room at the Bulldog for the Sunday night. However, it is a 3-bedroomer and quite expensive, so if someone wants to pile in with us to help spread the cost, they will be much appreciated. Otherwise it's partying until the sun comes up and staggering off to the airport to catch our ungodly early flight :D

Disregard last message. They managed to find two more beds in the mixed dorm after a begging email. I could be wrong, but I think we are now, finally, sorted.

Ok Wert , ignore what I said in ther Pm i sent you about cancelling the bed , if you guys are sorted that`s great . We are all alright for sunday night then .

I am still experiencing problems with the bookings I have tried to make for us . I will post information as soon as I get it and I am confident I can find rooms for less than 120 quid , Dunhallym . Watch this space :cool:

ok , it`s all good everyone is covered as long as I can work out how to do this Paypal transfer . Is there anyone who is in a position to make a money transfer of E208 in the next 24 hours to the apartment people ?

The return of edit girl : actually I have evryone sorted except Dunhallym + 1 on the thurs night BUT that is much easier to sort out than 9 people for 3 nights .

Good stuff Jo. I would transfer the money but sadly I found out prior to LA that paypal hate me for some reason and go to extreme lengths in creating trouble when I try to create an account.

Cant wait though. Four days!!!

So it's thursday at the bulldog and the friday and saturday at the Globe?

I dont think I have been paying too much attention!!! So we are all staying at one large apartment thursday, friday and saturday? What's the adresse and where shall we meet and could you pm me your phone number please :) .

I wanted to hang out with you all on thursday and friday, but unfortunately I've got exams on those days (I will be in Amsterdam tho). XD

But I'd love to drop by on Saturday and Sunday...and watch you guys get drunk, so I can dig up some dirt. ;)

Archived