Amsterdam BwB Meet November 2006

Aw Zak , there`s now a serious lack of total gobsheens , will I have to make an idiot out of myself with nothing with which to compare and contrast ? Good luck on the cheap flight front

:(

I'm afraid so :cry:

Sadly one of my entourage has also had to cancel due to insufficient funds, but hopefully Steen will make it. I booked my flights a few weeks back so I am definetly definet. Will have to go for the cheapest option though, well, I always did like bunk beds.

Sean, Zak, Zollo :cry:

I think it might be a good idea to have an apartement available, even if most people have to stay at a dorm. Since I'm going to stay all nights, I'd be willing to stay at the apartment, even if it's more expensive.

I will also stay all nights and would also be willings to stay at the apartment.

Just got back from Amsterdam - you are all going to have so much fun, wish I could go back and share it with you all :cry: Thought you might be interested to know that there is medieval exhibition on at the Torture Museum on the other side of the canal from the tulip market :D

Right , in negotiations with the bulldog . Just sent them a mail confirming our current numbers . I am confident we will have the apartment for those who have expressed interrest and a dorm room for the peasants . I am going to start PMing people details as soon as I get the final confirmation mail from the folks at the Bulldog .

Hooray for the Torture Museum , I can`t wait .

As it has worked out , three of my friends , one of whom is a big George fan , will be in the Bulldog on the sunday night to boost the flagging numbers , they look forward to meeting everyone . ANd TA DA one of them is a scottish gobshite , not as accomplished as Kit though , but he has got big choppers ... tickets please ...

:D

ANd TA DA one of them is a scottish gobshite , not as accomplished as Kit though , but he has got big choppers ... tickets please ...

*cries emo tears*

I want to meet another Scottish gob-shite :cry:

*cries emo tears*

I want to meet another Scottish gob-shite :cry:

I know , AND he can fight with Claymores . We get to hit each other for a bit at our training weekend just before we go away to Hamsterjam . My theory is to grab him by the whiskers and butt him before he gets a swing in . I`m going to nac mac Feegle his arse .

I hope I'm not too late: I confirm that I will come with my boyfriend. If it's possible, we'd rather have a double room, otehrwise, sharing a flat would be OK. Sorry I was so long to confirm, we had several questions to solve before I could be sure.

We plan on arriving thursday evening and leaving on sunday evening, which makes 3 nights, and 3 days out of 4.

Mel T,

You can't receive messages thru the board so I can't respond to the one you sent.

Its looking like I am out for this. Life has thrown a few curve balls the last couple weeks. Hope to catch you all next time. Do an extra bong load for the Blackfyre's...

BH

Shit , I was worried this was going to happen .We are trying to book at fairly late notice and the Bulldog took ages getting their arses in gear to book this . Now they are fully booked on 3rd and 4th . Bollocks . How so ever they are not the only hostel in Amsterdam . I am trying the flying pig as well as a few others , but if anyone else wants to get on the case and post suggestions that would also be great . :cry:

Archived