Bumping for Benjen, Vol. III

Lady Blizzardborn

Bumping bumping...
Benjen is now worshipped as a God by the Others, and he decided to use his power to conquer the Iron Throne when winter comes.
Obviously, when spring comes the Others will melt, so he'll have to make sure they kill everyone in Westeros before that, or use his godlike powers to summon an endless Winter.
Bump!

You could always have another child and call them Benjen!

Though under the circumstances I wouldn't blame you for opting out of that one! Ha

Yes, under the circumstances it would be foolish to try. Another boy would likely be more severely autistic than his brothers...also it would get confusing having two Bens in the house. And really if I was planning on having a boy it would turn out to be a girl (and my daughter would be thrilled). Still, I'm comfortable with the current level of chaos in my home. :lol:

I'm sure if Benjen had ever tried pizza, he would fully support the consumption of such a perfect food. Come to think of it...maybe he's been introduced to pizza in the Land of Always Winter (they'd need hot food, right?) and can't bring himself to leave...because Westeros doesn't have pizza!

There's a thread on the board that has proof Benjen IS NOT Coldhands. Somebody went to a library archive and thumbed through the original ADWD manuscript looking for the missing chapters. Didn't find those but did see notes from the editor about some things, including a guess that Benjen is Coldhands and Bran just doesn't recognize him because he keeps his face covered. GRRM's response to that was a very clear "NO."

Benjen lives! Or at least isn't that particular dead guy!

There's a thread on the board that has proof Benjen IS NOT Coldhands. Somebody went to a library archive and thumbed through the original ADWD manuscript looking for the missing chapters. Didn't find those but did see notes from the editor about some things, including a guess that Benjen is Coldhands and Bran just doesn't recognize him because he keeps his face covered. GRRM's response to that was a very clear "NO."

Benjen lives! Or at least isn't that particular dead guy!

I came here to bump for Benjen! For the first time. You beat me to this by about 6 hours, grrr! :)

http://io9.com/looks-like-george-r-r-martin-just-shot-down-a-huge-fan-1678580208

Archived