Top 10 ASOIAF Characters

Rodrik Harlaw

No particular order:

~Theon Greyjoy- Does some utterly terrible things, but all things considered is probably one of the most tragic characters in the story.

~Stannis Baratheon- The Unloved King Who Cared. Will do literally anything to save the realm but is unloved basically because of his flawed people skills (dating back before events of the first book).

~Jorah Mormont- Dangerous fighter and a totally underrated, top-tier "big picture" strategist. Jorah also has some of the best lines of any character.

~Jaime Lannister- Despised by an entire country for a misunderstood act that is probably the single greatest act in the story.

~Cersei Baratheon/Lannister- A fascinating villain that is incredibly dangerous-but kinda funny in that she is not as intelligent as she thinks she is. Watching her paranoia consume her is one of the highlights of the story.

~Tyrion Lannister- No description necessary :cool4:

~Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish- Almost like an evil twist on the Count of Monte Cristo. He's a total creep..... and he gets things done! Quintessential schemer.

~Sandor "The Hound" Clegane- One of the most complex, tragic, and fascinating characters I've ever seen.

~Jon Snow- A complex lead protagonist with a mysterious past that we can all enjoy trying to pick apart. Watching him encounter multiple

morally ambiguous situations is another story highlight

~Ned Stark- A tragic, mysterious, and morally upstanding character who's own honor is his downfall.

1. Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen of the Blood of Old Valyria, the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles, the Unburnt, Mhysa and Mother of Dragons

The rest in no particular order, changes all the time:

- Ser Barristan Selmy

- Theon Greyjoy

- Catelyn Stark

- Eddard Stark

- Sansa Stark

- Bran Stark

- Rhaegar Targaryen

- Strong Belwas

- Drogon

1. Brynden Bloodraven River

why?- bastard-brave, albino-unique, wearing Dark Sister,follow old gods, snagging with Sierra Seastar, master of whispering

2. Oberyn Martell

Why?- trained to fight with spear, have measter chains, have many bastards, second son, knowledge in poisons and magic, loves his sister

3. Tormund Giantsbane

Why?- has a lot of cool names, homuristic, have great leadarship skills, ability to recnogise other Grattis men like Mance Rayder and Jon Snow, one of few Val trusts and he is a free folk

4. Tyrion Lannister

Why?- is very with, brave, breaking Good guys have to be pretty-cliche, a Good plumper, strong even tough everybody is against him. Hand of the king, dragon dreams and loves books. He has my empathy(represnt me in the story)

5. Visenya Targaryen

Why? Warrior woman, Dragon rider, Big sister of Aegon, wearing Dark Sister, she gave young Lord Arryn a dragon ride, co - fonder of the Targaryen dynasty

6. Val

Why? She is freaking hot.....and independent

7. Jon Snow

Why? I support R+L=J, also he is Ice in Asiof, Warg, bastard brave, lord commander in NW, Has a valarian blade, Longclaw, he has like tyrion my empathy

8. Danyeras Targaryen

Why? Dragons, last member of a house, the fire in Asiof, the biggest transformation, beautiful

9. Shireen Baratheon

Why? I dont Know why, I kind of just want her to be happy

10. Stannis Baratheon

Why? Just, iron - Willed, the true king

Hounorable mentions

Florian the fool and Jonquil

Artys Arryn, Winged knight

Jon Arryn

Jorah Mormont

My list changes all the time:)

1. Sansa Stark

2. Remaining Starks includes Cat and Jon

3. Samwell Tarly

4. B F Tully

5. L.C. Mormont

6. Wyman Manderly and his Grand Daughter

7. Davos Seaworth

8. Little Finger

9. Theon Greyjoy

10. Cersei, Jamie, Tyrion and Tywin Lannisters ( the dysfunctional family )

I've never forgiven Sansa for her role in Eddard and House Starks downfall in King's Landing in book one...

You do know all these people had more to do with the fall of House Stark then a 12 year old naive sheltered child.

L.F. Baleish and Lysa Tully

Cersei and Tywin Lannister

Ned and Robb Stark with a little Cat thrown in.

Boltons and Freys with a Little Theon thrown in ( but he's more Robbs creation )

You do know all these people had more to do with the fall of House Stark then a 12 year old naive sheltered child.

L.F. Baleish and Lysa Tully

Cersei and Tywin Lannister

Ned and Robb Stark with a little Cat thrown in.

Boltons and Freys with a Little Theon thrown in ( but he's more Robbs creation )

It's actually a funny contradiction to her character though,

the obedient child who never defies her parents, does so at grave expense to her own freedom and happiness.

There are obviously many factors as you say but she certainly didn't help her own situation and may have brought about her captivity to a greater or lesser extent. If we assume Eddard could have got his daughters out of KG

Archived