TTTNE 441 - In honor of PISSED!

KJR the PR of TaFW

KTI! :grouphug: I can relate about the weather. It is absolutely bipolar here, at one point it was literally switching from sunny and warm to rainy, cold and windy and back in the space of about 10 seconds. Still keeps changing. Very unpredictable

And it makes my left knee hurt. =o(

It's just unnerving now.

Sorry for ranting.

And it makes my left knee hurt. =o(

It's just unnerving now.

Sorry for ranting.

You're welcome to rant all you like :grouphug: but believe me I know how it feels, my face/head feels really painful in weather like this, makes my headaches worse than ever :(

I really hope you feel better soon :grouphug:

Nice :) Good luck! Is that like the teaching equivilent of a "bank" nurse?

I guess so :dunno: sounds like it is the same. teachers get sick too.

This county is weird in that previously all I had to do was sign up and I was in (well, I had to do the back ground check and fingerprinting and stuff). Here I had to actually apply, including an essay about teaching, and they only accepted a couple of applicants. And they pay less here (and the other time was like 14 years ago) I got a flat day rate before, and here it is an hourly rate.

You know, I had an accident twenty years ago. It stopped hurting when I resolved some personal issue. But weather changes almost every time result in pain. It'll be better tomorrow I guess. But today - it's sucks big time.

I gotta call up my orthopedic - I'm in need of a new bandage for it.

Thank you for your support! =o)

Curly hair is a punishment, it is known. I can't use a hairdryer, it makes me look like I spend the night in a nuclear reactor.

Hairdryers are evil anyway. :P

I do not use it, except when I absolutely need to. And my hair could not be any straighter than they are.

Looks like I am going to be a substitute teacher. Pray from my soul.

Training on November 7th, then I will be on call

Good luck!

You know, I had an accident twenty years ago. It stopped hurting when I resolved some personal issue. But weather changes almost every time result in pain. It'll be better tomorrow I guess. But today - it's sucks big time.

I gotta call up my orthopedic - I'm in need of a new bandage for it.

Thank you for your support! =o)

That sounds no good :grouphug:

I hope it's better soon.

That sounds no good :grouphug:

I hope it's better soon.

Thank you, Eira! :grouphug:

I listened to some really beautiful and well-known piano music by Chopin today. It was the piano sonata no.2. One of my old persons is quite fond of classical music - and nursing is easier with her listening to it.

And my first class-training to be an "official" karate instructor is also set. Seems there is a trend going on in my life right now. I am going to do my best to listen to the message being sent me. :)

Its your good karma for organising SS. :love:

Its your good karma for organising SS. :love:

:wub:

I think the universe is sending me a message.

I originally planned on being a teacher, but in English and/or history. Circumstances meant I couldn't continue in school, so I have been drifting aimlessly since then, with my degree unused.

Now I am seriously thinking about getting a Masters Degree. I think next week I will go to the school and talk about what I need to do to apply.

I am the happiest I have felt in a very long time

Lany, I am very happy for you. :) Good luck with whatever you end up deciding to do!

Hans, sorry about your cold. :/

Helena and anybody else having read the Tawny Man ...

... those cats

are arrogant, right?

:read:

Thank you, Eira! :grouphug:

I listened to some really beautiful and well-known piano music by Chopin today. It was the piano sonata no.2. One of my old persons is quite fond of classical music - and nursing is easier with her listening to it.

That is a lovely idea, and great that it works! It's good for the both of you.

I think I'm getting a cold :(

I hope it doesn't break out. Sleep works best for me when I feel a cold coming on.

Why Bucky, whatever do you mean? :smug: ;)

Where are Fitz and the Fool now? I think some of the dialogue is so witty and subtle in this book :D

I meant to tell of my little mishap today. I wash in a hurry to get back from university, so when I got off the tube and saw the train station board with "West Croydon" (where my train usually terminates) on it I just boarded, since the doors were about to close. Unfortunately for me, this train was not calling at my station. So I ended up at another station, which was a 45 minute bus journey from my flat. That was embarassing :blushing:

Why Bucky, whatever do you mean? :smug: ;)

Where are Fitz and the Fool now? I think some of the dialogue is so witty and subtle in this book :D

I meant to tell of my little mishap today. I wash in a hurry to get back from university, so when I got off the tube and saw the train station board with "West Croydon" (where my train usually terminates) on it I just boarded, since the doors were about to close. Unfortunately for me, this train was not calling at my station. So I ended up at another station, which was a 45 minute bus journey from my flat. That was embarassing :blushing:

Hi there Helena, i see your still around. And where did you get over 3000 posts from? :P

"What's a niffle?

You can usually find them on heaving beasts."

:rofl:

Hey Wally! :) Oh you know, here and there. Gingers are famous for their firey tempers, don't you know ;) Also, a long and unproductive summer. How are you?

Archived