Would You Rather..? Part 5.

N/A

Thor. He doesn't need any equipment to become what he is.

Rather be born into a family who are extremely devout Magic Conch worshipers, or one that constantly fears the coming of the Great White Handkerchief?

Sting like a wasp, don't fly like a butterfly, that's ridiculous.

Rather reload 2014 and do it all over again, or skip 2015 and 2016 and live in 2017 with the only downside that every time you see something from the future, you have to go wow and people think you are weird?

Screwdriver. It would be very hand. You know... murder, self defense... And actually for screws too.

Would you rather be locked in a deadly arena with nasty stuff trying to kill you or be stuck on the death star with nasty stuff trying to kill you?

probably school with Lysa as my teacher because really, I've had worse teachers. But Stannis with all the stuff he hates... I wouldn't get home from that pub till morning

would you rather have disgusting looking but very tasty treats or very cute looking but kinda tasteless ones?

Doesn't matter what it looks like, give me the tasty ones. Many of the things I've eaten look like cooked grass but taste awesome :lol:

Would you rather give up your collection of music or of your books? You can never get them back. (meaning never being able to listen to/read those pieces ever)

Archived