Awesome new author for George R. R. Martin fans

MaybeMike

as i recall it, we had both positive-only and +/- systems at one time or another. i never much cared for liking things unless they were really very good--felt obsequious, oleaginous even, when it was simply an 'i agree with this.' never cared much for negging, either, as it happens. some noted that prominent neggers may have been negging mere unpopular opinion rather than lack of quality in the negged contribution. dunno. negging people was kinda silly, unless of couse they were actively cultivating an evil, negative persona. fuckin' neggers.

as i recall it, we had both positive-only and +/- systems at one time or another. i never much cared for liking things unless they were really very good--felt obsequious, oleaginous even, when it was simply an 'i agree with this.' never cared much for negging, either, as it happens. some noted that prominent neggers may have been negging mere unpopular opinion rather than lack of quality in the negged contribution. dunno. negging people was kinda silly, unless of couse they were actively cultivating an evil, negative persona. fuckin' neggers.

*this says something else now cause I don't know how to delete a post.*

Archived