College Football 2014: The crowning of Mariota

Kalbear

Umm... isn't Oregon funded by Phil Knight and Nike? I'm sure that everything is on the up and up with them fellas.

Well, yeah, but Helfrich hasn't been around long enough to be that asshole coach that you want to see lose, and Mariota is just so damn likeable.

So glad the B1G didn't embarrass in this years bowl games. I think what it comes down to is that the conferences are a lot closer strength-wise than anyone wants to admit. If we played that bowl game 10 times it wouldn't surprise me to see Bama win 5 of them. It really highlights the importance of a system where the champion is determined on the field, instead of in a beauty contest.

Just watched the mizzou game, they were lucky to win, thank goodness for our defense, it's a shame we're losing our defensive coordinator. :(

As per usual mauk threw his first good pass around the middle of the third quarter, and as per usual, the announcers commented that it was the first well thrown ball of the game. Tigers gutted a great season out of mediocre play, so I'm a little thrilled and baffled, it will be an interesting offseason. Hopefully mauk learns dome of the basic throwing mechanics he lacks. Maybe we get Pendergast and hit the d coordinator jackpot?

Archived