College Football 2014: The crowning of Mariota

Kalbear

As someone in it only for entertainment at this point, I'm disappointed and wondering if it's worth staying at the bar to watch a whole other game. I suspected when I saw the games this morning (from the treadmill TV, I almost fell off the back when Wisconsin tied it up) that I'd have been better off going out to see those games instead of this one.

Later, I will like a column from a lame-ass Oregonian columnist lamenting the downfall of Oregon's program after the Arizona loss earlier this year. It looks so bad now that the guy should retire.

Why would you like such a thing? Ape logic, sheesh. :dunno:

5-1 for the Pac-12. Feeling quite good about that.

Man, Herbie is calling out FSU big time as cowards and quitters (which of course they are). He's giving credit to Jameis for not being like his pathetic teammates.

Great, great night for Oregon and the Pac-12.

Go Buckeyes!!!!

Perfect reflection of their absolute scumbag coach. How can Florida state fans not be embarrassed that that's the head of their program?

Remember meeee for centuriiieeees.

Anyone else about done with that?

Seconded.

Anyone else notice when Saban is interviewed on the sidelines he makes periodic eye contact with the camera? It's weird and I don't think I've ever seen another coach do that.

5-1 for the Pac-12. Feeling quite good about that.

Man, Herbie is calling out FSU big time as cowards and quitters (which of course they are). He's giving credit to Jameis for not being like his pathetic teammates.

Great, great night for Oregon and the Pac-12.

Go Buckeyes!!!!

Yeah, that was pretty shit of FSU players, running off to the locker room like a bunch of babies.

Way to go Oregon.

As an aside, it's been fun watching the rest of the country come around to seeing what shit the entire FSU program is. Us Gators have been bitching about it for years now, but it's always just come across as hatred for our rivals. They have been absolute garbage for decades. I would expect nothing else than how they ended the game tonight.

Archived