College Football 2014: The crowning of Mariota

Kalbear

Apparently. Remember when Auburn, MSST and Ole Miss were 3 of the top 4 in the CFP rankings? Good times, good times. So far the SEC West is 2-3, with the winning teams being Arkansas and A&M. Wow.

2-4 actually. :blushing: Meanwhile Mizzou is about to win which would put the East at 3-0.

ETA: Bo-esque behavior there from Connor Cook, holy shit!! Soon-to-be-Deadspun Sparty fan exclaims in full HD what we were all thinking ("What the FUCK were you DOING??"). :lol:

patterson is a fucking genius. people talk about system players all the time and how that works out in the college game. TCU has a roster filled with system players. they are better than tOSU and baylor for sure...baylor is lights out on offense though, if TCU caught them on the wrong night then katie bar the door.

no way. tOSU doesn't stand a chance in this game. they don't have the offense; for one...they have a very good defense but they won't stop amari cooper. if they do? bama has way too many chess moves beyond that. kirby smart is a tactician, jones is gonna have a VERY bad day.

so says this auburn fan anyway.

Lol. We'll see soon enough.

I wrote a post this morning about how I'm feeling. Win or lose, it's all good.

http://www.addictedtoquack.com/2015/1/1/7477903/my-playoff-vow-i-am-calm-i-am-at-peace

Great read, Kal. I really enjoyed the way you broke down the history of your fandom. Very relatable on more level than one. That being said, I'm not buying the theme. You sir, are a football fan. You are not calm or at peace right now unless you've just downed half a bottle of Xanax.

WTF? Are they just reviewing whether he scored? The call in the field was correct and not that controversial.

Yeah, the explanation was that the booth called down for a review just before the snap on the first & goal. Didn't end up mattering.

Nice drive and 2 point conversion to boot!

Incidental note - I am a big fan of the duck logo on the uniform shoulders.

That being said, I'm not buying the theme. You sir, are a football fan. You are not calm or at peace right now unless you've just downed half a bottle of Xanax.

actually I am. I'm way more relaxed than anyone else here. It's pretty nice.

The opportunities are there for FSU. They just can't capitalize.

fsu has been horrible in power situations all year. Oregon has been great in those situations.

Oregon has had even more missed opportunities. Both teams are second half teams. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Archived