College Football 2014: The crowning of Mariota

Kalbear

Such a terrible pick after such a nice 3rd down conversion for Jones there.

Kid is in a really difficult position, no doubt, but you can't beat Bama with careless picks like that.

ETA: Totally off topic of this particular game but on topic of tOSU, can anyone settle once and for all why it's presumed that it will be Miller that transfers? I mean, it's a crazy, unprecedented situation, but is it presumed that Barrett is the returning starter? If so, why would Jones not also transfer? I just don't kind of get it, but I've seen Miller to Oregon rumors, Miller to UCLA rumors, and Miller to FSU rumors. I haven't really seen Barrett to Anywhere U or Jones to Anywhere U rumors.

Jones was planning to transfer after this year until Barrett's ankle went snap. Now it's a bit of a toss. I guess it's all depends on how Jones ends this game. Since Miller has one year left it makes sense that a QB with a future would be more favorable.

Ohio state should be up 3 tds which is how I figured the game would go. Remains to be seen if they can overcome a series of terrible mistakes.

Agreed. Reminds me of the Sparty game. If the Bucks play to their potential in the second half, it has a chance to get ugly.

Archived