TTTNE 446: Ships

Buckwheat

My scars are all insignificant. I don't even notice them, except one on my elbow but since I don't see it I don't think about it. And one across my upper arm from a big rusty screw that stuck out from a doorpost. I was pretty annoyed at that one, but it's fading.

My little brother has a big one across his stomach, (I think I told y'all this before), and when kids used to ask him where it was from, he said it's from when he was a knight, and got cut in a swordfight. :D

The biggest one I have is across my left palm, cut it in a moment of stupidity almost 5 years ago. The scar is still there and bumpy and there is a smaller one at the base of my index finger where once I held an apple in my hand and tried to cut it and it just went through.. silly me

My scars are all insignificant. I don't even notice them, except one on my elbow but since I don't see it I don't think about it. And one across my upper arm from a big rusty screw that stuck out from a doorpost. I was pretty annoyed at that one, but it's fading.

My little brother has a big one across his stomach, (I think I told y'all this before), and when kids used to ask him where it was from, he said it's from when he was a knight, and got cut in a swordfight. :D

Cool! That's what I'm going to say next time someone asks me about the one on my arm. "Nah, that's nothing. just a swordfight." :commie: I just noticed that the scars on my legs are pretty much countless. I'm just so clumsy :lol:

Cool! That's what I'm going to say next time someone asks me about the one on my arm. "Nah, that's nothing. just a swordfight." :commie: I just noticed that the scars on my legs are pretty much countless. I'm just so clumsy :lol:

You were a shieldmaiden, obviously :D

I have a tendency to walk into table corners (they are in my way!) and other furniture, but all I get is bruises.

i have one on my upper lip but i like that one , it makes me feel badass , also one girl said it makes kissing exciting once :leer:

Scars are hot, it is known :lol:

You were a shieldmaiden, obviously :D

I have a tendency to walk into table corners (they are in my way!) and other furniture, but all I get is bruises.

Scars are hot, it is known :lol:

I look like this all the time :D Tables, closets and our bed all have the habit to jump in my way.

They are out to get us :ph34r:

I know... I was attacked by a wild christmas tree last week at a shopping mall, it jumped right into my face when I turned around :ph34r:

I'm alright with my scars , we live together :love:

Adara is a cute puppy :wub:

Am not! :huh:

I need a movie recommendation for tomorrow night. Plans so far: footbath, hairconditioner, have some wine and some cheeseburger. What should I watch? (except wild appearing furniture)

:rofl:

Now my imagination is playing up a 'nature' documentary, with Adara exploring the dangerous wildlife of a mall, escaping escalators by a hair, getting chased by carts, and having items leap at her from the shelves, with David Attenborough as narrator.

:rofl:

Now my imagination is playing up a 'nature' documentary, with Adara exploring the dangerous wildlife of a mall, escaping escalators by a hair, getting chased by carts, and having items leap at her from the shelves, with David Attenborough as narrator.

I'll get my chainsaw :D Perhaps I'll be able to record the yet unseen mating ritual of bookshelves. Or the nightly habits of elevators.

ETA: and I'd like "Winter" of the four seasons as background music. It's good music to escape an escalator.

Chainsaw? Adara?

What on earth did I walk in on? People are talking about bullets scars and shit. This sure ain't your father's spam. :lol:

What I was GOING to say was:

"Let's raise a toast to normalized relations between Cuba and the USA!" :cheers:

Probably means more to those of us who remember the missile crisis.

Oh, and I ment to say I've updated my av to a picture appropriate to the topic of this thread. It may take a while register, but it is coming.

Archived