TTTNE 446: Ships

Buckwheat

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Wendy parks herself on the back of the recliner. I think she thinks that she's a cat :lol:

If I make my bed in the winter, Wendy just waits until I leave and crawls under the blankets anyway. My dog is spoiled!

Good morning Spamily!

My cat Da Vinci is the other way round, he thinks he is a dog! He jumps up at people, tries to eat things he not supposed to and loves playing rough and being man-handled. But he is also vey naughty and likes to bully my older cat Dali.

18 :o what a legend

Everything about him is just legendary :lol: His legs are a littled crooked now, so I kind of built stairs by using smaller furniture to make it easier for him to reach his favourite spots. Just to keep him from jumping too much.

Cat spam.. cat talk :wub: :wub: I wish I had a fluffy cuddly cat :bawl:

Cora you meanie :crying:

:bawl: :bawl:

:grouphug: I'll change my name back one day :rolleyes:

Starky is it ok to call you Naomi then? (since Cora did (I think??) but I like to ask)

I love all your cats :grouphug:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Seriously, there is nothing to congratulate me for, it is not my achievement that the lazy people at that office decided to send me a letter. :lol:

Is it customary in America to congratulate people for what does not need be congratulated upon? :P

Everything about him is just legendary :lol: His legs are a littled crooked now, so I kind of built stairs by using smaller furniture to make it easier for him to reach his favourite spots. Just to keep him from jumping too much.

You are a good cat-mum. ;)

Sorry I didn't ask first.... I assumed since you let us know what it was, meant we could use it in conversation.

My deepest apologizes for not asking....

Lol cool stuff :p

I'm sorry Nym :blushing:

BTW, what ever happened to your friend Nym?

Buckie! Its just a nice thing to say... good news = nice compliments in return! Its like common knowledge here for people to be nice when good stuff is shared damn it!

Seriously, there is nothing to congratulate me for, it is not my achievement that the lazy people at that office decided to send me a letter. :lol:

Is it customary in America to congratulate people for what does not need be congratulated upon? :P

You are a good cat-mum. ;)

I think it's more about: congrats for making a living. Which isn't that usual. Congrats :cheers:

Yeah you guys can call me Naomi...but only you TTTNE guys :ninja: :grouphug:

*shakes hands* Pleased to meet you, Naomi. :)

Sorry I didn't ask first.... I assumed since you let us know what it was, meant we could use it in conversation.

My deepest apologizes for not asking....

Well some people know my name, and I am totally not okay with anybody using it on here. In PM is okay, but on the public forum, I am paranoid. :P

I think it's more about: congrats for making a living. Which isn't that usual. Congrats :cheers:

But I am not making a living at all. :lol: It is impossible making a living on the amount of money I am getting as scholarship.

Well at least it is something. And I'm a little paranoid about personal data too :lol: Our king is the only one who knows my true name and he never used it in threads, just in pm.

Morning Taters :)

Well at least it is something. And I'm a little paranoid about personal data too :lol: Our king is the only one who knows my true name and he never used it in threads, just in pm.

I am pretty sure that anybody who knows me IRL could recognise me according to the information I have shared here actually. :wacko:

But as far as I know, none of them frequent this forum. :pirate:

Two people here know my name.

That god awful misfortune of being a name :stillsick:

I like your name! It is not god awful at all.

I am pretty sure that anybody who knows me IRL could recognise me according to the information I have shared here actually. :wacko:

But as far as I know, none of them frequent this forum. :pirate:

I like your name! It is not god awful at all.

We aren't talking about the same name then... I suppose

Bucky just take a compliment would you ? Lord knows you'd be spitting fire if she said anything remotely negative . :rolleyes:

Hey adara . :)

She always fights me.... its just her way to deal with me :idea:

Buck, here in the US in customary to tell someday 'congratulations' when they are sharing good news with others. Since you mentioned it, I assumed it was good news to you.

How's this instead: Seriously, they wasted your tuition money just to send you that :o

Archived