TTTNE 446: Ships

Buckwheat

I haven't read any walk throughs and most likely won't have time. The whole Tower thing baffles me and leveling up. And when you're on the field there are other players running around? What's that? Granted, I've only played like an hour but I'm feeling pretty :dunce:

The Tower is just a social area where players can hang out, but things, pick up bounties etc. to get more XP. It's a lot less interesting than it looks! You mostly only need to go there when you have a mission to hand in there.

Up to level 20 you level up by killing enemies and completing the story missions, planet by planet. (Or by playing Players vs Player in the Crucible, but I don't think you'll enjoy that as much. Once you reach Level 20 you only level up by collecting and/or upgrading specific armor which gives you "Light." It's a really bad system, just look for armor pieces with +_ _ light as one of their stats.

Destiny is always online so players share the game world, but you can totally ignore everyone else if you want, for the most part. [ETA: This is in line with my standard policy of people suck. :P ]

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/destiny/Destiny_After_Level_20 This will help on the Level 20+ stuff if you have time.

It would probably be easier to go into more detail with explanations in chat or something, because Destiny is quite overcomplicated at times, and that way it would be easier to be more specific. Hope the above helps at least.

Did you get any other games?

Well, if you compare the plot to that of the first one, you might find more than one similiarity... :P

Ah, yes I agree, but that didn't bother me when I saw it as a kid, and that has stuck with me.

Ah I see. Is that a tradition where you live, or just a personal tradition? :)

It really depends on the family.

Buck is not a heathen :devil:

Yes I am and proud of it. :smug:

Heathens unite! :commie:

Maybe this year I will celebrate Winter Solstice instead of both Christmas and New Year. :D

Shit, I made GMM speechless :uhoh: THIS IS SO WEIRD.

The time-space continuum just cracked? :eek:

Here's something funny and useless .

One of the most if not the most expensive perfumes around the world is made in the UAE , Dubai I believe . It costs around 3 million dirhams which is around 81 thousand dollars or 66 thousand euros .

At any rate , what you do is that you sit with the perfume maker who has a degree in psychology and a bunch of other shit , for a month or more and tell them your life story and feelings and all . And then he'd create something singular like no other to match it .

I swear if I tried that he'd probably just give some dettol ...

Whaat? :eek: If I told them about my sad life story would they put tears in it? :lol: Ew, imagine spraying yourself with perfume tears, eep! Wow some people take perfumery waaay too seriously. (Imagine investing all that time and money and then in the end you don't like the finished product? Do you reckon people just buy it anyway so as not to offend the perfumer?

Well I know the perfume I like, I'm just too cheap to buy it, sometimes I spray some on when I pass the shop, hee hee.

I demand puppy spam!!!! :pirate: :wub:

Can the next thread be about cat spam? :lol:

Puppy spam is also acceptable (although I get a lot of this already via Facebook friends). I wish more of my friends had cats, then my newsfeed would be bombarded with kitty photos. :laugh:

Yes! A cat spam theme would be awesome. :lol: But failing that, just more cat spam will do. :wub:

I'm randomly watching Terminator 2 on tv. Now I will think about GMM the whole movie. :lol:

I'm going to pretend that he is thinking about tuna, all the time. Let's see how that goes.

Is that the one where he does a really cheesy thumbs up as he slowly drowns in a pool of hot lava (or something)? I haven't watched it but remember walking in at the end when my brother and his friend were watching it.

This reminds me I need to watch Terminator 1. I'll probably hate it, but it is in my book of 1001 Films I have to Watch Before I Die. :rolleyes:

Archived