TTTNE 446: Ships

Buckwheat

I support the option for 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'. I'm eagerly waiting for Xfinity to quit selling it and let me rent.

My mobile phone service provider (EE) gave me a code to use for Wuaki and I was able to rent it for free. I did the same.thing for GotG (using my mam's code)

I love Stardust. It always makes me feel good. ETA: Maybe I have a hidden thing for cross-dressers? :dunno: Tywina, Lyanna, FrankenFurter...

At this time of year though I would watch The Grinch, or Elf.

I am almost home now

Tywina and Lyanna deserve some company, don't you think? :D

I support the option for 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'. I'm eagerly waiting for Xfinity to quit selling it and let me rent.

I liked the first part, so I'm curios about Dawn.

Tywina and Lyanna deserve some company, don't you think? :D

I liked the first part, so I'm curios about Dawn.

Indeed :lol: ...I maybe have an issue :p

I think I liked Dawn more than Rise...but I'll have to give that some thought. Both were good, imo. But...but..but...christmas films...

Scars are funny things.

“Scars are the key to power. Scars are the map of beauty... Each of us is the sum of our scars.”

Because I'll never stop quoting Matthew Stover :commie:

Definitely agree.

Just when I think you've run out of stories... :P

That's how I got my scar too :lol: Happened when I was 11

I also have one on my head from running into a doorknob but that's covered by hair.

I like that quote :thumbsup: My feelings exactly. Some of the scars we carry are of the invisible kind though, but I count them too.

And I got a scar on the top back of my head, also covered by hair. I was so happy when the nurse who was going to stitch it together said she didn't have to shave off my hair around it to sew it together! She used my hair around the wound to make stitches somehow, I didn't know they did that.

I felt pretty unlucky to get that wound. I was at a park and some idiot further away, don't know who it was, decided to throw a glass bottle (wine bottle I think it was) into the air and away. It was a good throw, but it landed right on my head and my head started bleeding copiously. My friends were terrified and called an ambulance. It didn't hurt much at all so it wasn't a big deal apart from me looking like I came out of Carrie :lol:

I gots early birthday gifts! :commie:

But the boss brat says I am not allowed to open them. Mostly he is upset we won't put his presents under the tree now (where my secret santa and birthday gifts are). But he would not be able to avoid messing with them if we did that.

So I will act the adult and wait at least until Christmas to open the b-day gifts.

Stop spamming, I cannot keep up ... :(

I only came home shortly before 10 PM from the dancing lesson, having stood for half an hour waiting for the bus outside. Earlier in the evening, I only managed to get home from that society's meeting (it was actually interesting) to drop one bag and pick up the dancing stuff and eat a piece of bread. So anyway, I came back home hungry, cold, and in need of a shower, and there was nobody at home to turn on the heating, so the first thing I did was to turn it on, and I showered, and I ate something warm, and I feel much better now. What a difference it makes to be full, and warm and clean, and in one's bed! :) It is still not as warm as I would wish it to be, but there is no use keeping the heating on during the night when I am under the covers, so I turned it off and will try to warm the place more tomorrow. And read and work on the things for school.

Emoticons killed in advance. Sorry for double post.

I was 200% sure you'd go. you are too smart and motivated to miss out on stuff like that. Fingers crossed it won't be boring.

Oh hope we see the
Hobbit soon

How come you still have lessons? It's exam period for us already. No classes this week.

I just have the horse riding scars. When they were fresh everybody thought someone beat me up. I could see the Omfg who did this to her shock in the eyes. It was kinda creepy.
I like the shark story

You know me to well. :leaving:

We will see the Hobbit soon! :D

Our semester lasts three weeks into January, the exam period is January-February. So lessons till 23rd December it is. Some years we have them till 24th, but this time the Gods of the faculty apparently took pity on us. ;)

The shark story comes from some unknown person who saw me bleeding at that beach and asked "shark?" in ironic horror, in English no less. I was kind of dizzy by then, but still managed to say "no, it wasn't a shark" before I ran back to the parents.

The other noteworthy scar I have is on the lower lip, I bit myself after crashing into the valonqar from a slide at the pool. I got two stitches.

Oh, and I ment to say I've updated my av to a picture appropriate to the topic of this thread. It may take a while register, but it is coming.

Lovely!

Here is a picture from my our christmas party. I'm the one with the thumbs up

Nice to see you. Looks like you are having a great time. :)

Hey K_T How are you?
Question: does your reign end with the new year or until the next Spamperor is chosen?

I would say until the next ruler is chosen? That is at the end of the "Spamsmoot" thread, the first thread started in January.

And I got a scar on the top back of my head, also covered by hair. I was so happy when the nurse who was going to stitch it together said she didn't have to shave off my hair around it to sew it together! She used my hair around the wound to make stitches somehow, I didn't know they did that.

I felt pretty unlucky to get that wound. I was at a park and some idiot further away, don't know who it was, decided to throw a glass bottle (wine bottle I think it was) into the air and away. It was a good throw, but it landed right on my head and my head started bleeding copiously. My friends were terrified and called an ambulance. It didn't hurt much at all so it wasn't a big deal apart from me looking like I came out of Carrie

That is scary. People do weird things. :wideeyed:

I like that quote :thumbsup: My feelings exactly. Some of the scars we carry are of the invisible kind though, but I count them too.

I felt pretty unlucky to get that wound. I was at a park and some idiot further away, don't know who it was, decided to throw a glass bottle (wine bottle I think it was) into the air and away. It was a good throw, but it landed right on my head and my head started bleeding copiously. My friends were terrified and called an ambulance. It didn't hurt much at all so it wasn't a big deal apart from me looking like I came out of Carrie :lol:

I have a permanent knot in the back of my head courtesy an abandoned construction site when I was 12. I was pretending to be a Jedi :D. My mother's lament? 'Can't you sneak makeup like other girls?' :lol:

eta: Hard to believe that was 34 Decembers ago...I remember it like yesterday :D

Archived