TTTNE 446: Ships

Buckwheat

:lol:

Potato is on a roll :lol:

i hope not , rolling is bad for my joints !

Haha! deduce

'tis elementary .

So I've reached the stage where I'm only missing mom's and one friend's present. These are the ASAP ones of course. Other than those I'm still missing about 5 people's presents.

that's a lot of gifts , i thought it was just family and close friends . that's nice of you , i approve .

Thanks for the hugs all :grouphug:

potato it's a complicated issue and I'd rather not say it in TTTNE, been talking in PMs instead. Although right now I'm not in the mood to talk in general, I've been behaving extremely weird all day. And anyway I get the feeling people are getting really pissed off with my attitude but what do they know about what I'm going through. I've hit rock bottom, I can't get any lower.

Hope you're all doing well. take care

Thanks for the hugs all :grouphug:

potato it's a complicated issue and I'd rather not say it in TTTNE, been talking in PMs instead. Although right now I'm not in the mood to talk in general, I've been behaving extremely weird all day. And anyway I get the feeling people are getting really pissed off with my attitude but what do they know about what I'm going through. I've hit rock bottom, I can't get any lower.

Hope you're all doing well. take care

Darling, the day you hit rock bottom is the day you die .literaly. You're not dead yet so pull yourself together .

:) Glad to hear :) A lot of your family sound nice (even if they do "kidnap" you on ocassion :rolleyes: )

Yeah they're cool , I like them .

How can a 5 year old girl be so charming And yet be wise and all ? She's amazing .

Yeah they're cool , I like them .

How can a 5 year old girl be so charming And yet be wise and all ? She's amazing .

:lol: :lol: :lol: Because she hasn't been damaged by her peer group yet. :) My nephews were so sweet when they were little and then they started school. Where they learned to be little smart asses.

:grouphug: Nym

Helena, we will hug you if we want to! Your haul from your local store sounds great!

I suspect I will be shopping Christmas Eve...because that is payday and the day I will feel guilty and panic :) What fun is Christmas without desperately seeking the perfect gift at the last moment :D

You're cutting it close :drunk:

I'm such a jerk that I won't actually buy Christmas presents BEFORE Christmas for those who I know I won't meet up with till January. I just don't have the time :( the sickness screwed up my schedule, the bastard.

Potato, what made you think so? O.O btw it is. Just family and close friends.

So the trials are almost over. I have no idea what to get my mom.

I know what she wants but I can't just get her that. I mean I will get her that too, but I want to give her something else too, something less practical and obvious. I don't even have a clue why she hasn't yet bought a damn case for her glasses. I was thinking of getting her a tea set, but we have tons of tea sets. The only reason I wanted one was because she (or myself) always broke the pots. So we only have cups. Basically I could get her a tea pot. But what's that like again? Then I thought of a travel guide/dictionary but what do I get for her birthday then (which is obviously closer to vacation time than Christmas). Totally lost at this. And the annoying thing is that my dad already got her a gift which is awesome - my idea, obviously - and I can't believe I can't come up with ideas for my gifts only for other people's gifts.

More shopping troubles. You know that moment when all the dog pattern cute agendas for 2015 that could feature a Maltese dog do not actually feature a Maltese but pugs and yorkies. All of them. And all the funny and pointless books of the world that could be about silly shit dogs think (or so some stupid human wrote) are all about what CATS think. And all the cat sweaters in the petshop that could be prison stripes patterned are polka dot or reindeer patterned. And all the sport related books that could be about the iron man challenge or at least about rock climbing are about bloody Messi, zen yoga and Real Madrid. Not to mention all the CDs that could be salsa playlists but are instead Michael Jackson or Christmas selections. I don't even now why I'm trying. I did manage to pick up nice things in the end, but I don't get why all the great gift ideas I have don't exist. Now of course if I started Christmas shopping in November this wouldn't be a problem because there is surely an etsy shop out there that makes prison striped cat clothes.

Archived