[Possible Crackpot] Varys is Joffrey's mother.

Salafi Stannis

I really believe that at least 95% of the crackpot stuff is just for laughs.

or for their sakes I hope that it is just for laughs.

how to make a crackpot theory:

step 1. think of something insane. ex: Daario=Euron

step 2. find absolutely anything to help your case. ex: they are both men

step 3. when someone brings any proof, even if it is definitive proof, still disregard it. ex: "Normal Guy" - they are clearly different people with different roles in the book. "Crackpot" - Daario is clearly able to teleport and only appears to be in two places at once, DUH!. why do you think he was gone so long in Meereen, he was busy on the iron islands. anyway the entire series is a figment of Hodor's imagination.

step 3. when someone brings any proof, even if it is definitive proof, still disregard it. ex: "Normal Guy" - they are clearly different people with different roles in the book. "Crackpot" - Daario is clearly able to teleport and only appears to be in two places at once, DUH!. why do you think he was gone so long in Meereen, he was busy on the iron islands. anyway the entire series is a figment of Hodor's imagination.

BONUS ROUND: is there any possible way to make someone in your theory a secret Targaryen? DO IT.

I really believe that at least 95% of the crackpot stuff is just for laughs.

or for their sakes I hope that it is just for laughs.

Thanks, now I can make my own DIY crackpot theory [emoji6]

No no no. Its varys and rheagar hooked up and jon snow is truely varys kid and rheagars. And dany is varys too from the mad king. It makes total sence cant you all see!! Varys is a woman and trained to be a faceless man and can change into anyone. Varys is every one that is important really!

Archived