A new look at guessing games. Top twenty characters. This time it's alphabetical.

Lord Sapna

2 Days till we kick off

I now have lists from

Pancake

Wolf Lords Daughter

A Shadow

HC

Annara

Lyanna

Lil Ghost

Ramsay Blow

Mathis of Rowan

Plus a preliminary one from Khalessi Dany, and I am hoping for ones from Bustard and DanyL over the next couple of days.

Newbies welcome, get those lists in.

Okay nearly time to start and a fantastic 15 lists in, still hoping Bustard might get one in, but the game will start as scheduled otherwise.

Thanks to everyone who's provided a list.

15 is very good number.

I've found when it comes to hosting, a friendly pm is very helpful. It may not get you an extra list now, but it improves your chances that the recipient will participate in some way, because folks can play without sending a list.

eta

and I forgot to say that I like your av - it's nice to have a picture to put to the name. :)

Yeah thanks HC. I have PM'd Bustard and a few others who haven't replied after Lyanna advised it. Bustard said he would send a list but hasn't been online since. Still he's got another 10 hours or so.

Yeah I thought it was about time to stop being such a 'faceless man' (See what I did there) Whey!

Slightly late start due to the fact that I typed most of this up last night and then managed to delete it all!

Honourable mentions

35. Barristan Selmy - 26 (3) - B

"Here boy, take my sword. Melt it down and add it to the others. It will do you more good than the swords in the hands of these five. Perhaps Lord Stannis will chance to sit on it when he takes your throne."

34. Wylla Manderly - 27 (5) - W

"We swore that we should always be their men. Stark men."

33. Dolorous Edd Tollett - 28 (4) -D,E

"If my wet nurse had looked like her I'd still be on the teat."

32. Tormund Giantsband - 31 (2) - T

"Give her time lad. Your cock shouldn't go near her till she's slick as a baby seal."

31. Littlefinger - 31 (3) L,P

"You could turn King's landing upside down and not find a single man with a mockingbird sewn on his chest, but that doesn't mean I am friendless."

Huge thank you to all who sent in lists. However even if you didn't send in a list you are welcome to play. Deadline is Monday 12th January.

EDIT: Sorry there wasn't a tie at 24 as I previously said, I was pasting this from last nights work, and hadn't accounted a last min entry at that time.

Now the characters.

21 - 30

Theon Greyjoy, Syrio Forell, Edmure Tully, Asha Greyjoy, Robb Stark, Euron Greyjoy, Qhorin Halfhand, Maester Luwin, Catelyn Stark, Bronn of the Blackwater,

Now that's a lot of Greyjoy's! But which Greyjoy do we like the most?

BONUS ROUND

To keep with the alphabetical theme there will be a bonus points up for grabs each time.

To explain, I had votes for at least one character of each letter besides X and Z. Still there were six letters of which no characters made it into the top 35. Each round I will release two of these letters and every person gets one guess for the character of that letter with the most points. Please note, this is for First names only. No nicknames or shortened names.

This round: 2 points per correct guess

Next round: 6 points per correct guess

Final round: 9 points per correct guess

With a bonus 20 points for anyone who gets all 6.

This rounds letters are K, and N

If anyone is a lil confused by this I'll post an example.

Archived