Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 8 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

They have full on intercourse in the books, or does she just flirt with him?

Cersei or Arya?

cersei never has intercourse with trant and it better stay that way, i don't want his grubby hands anywhere near her

arya seduces raff and then kills him in the books. it's very likely that she'll kill meryn trant on the show instead, we're just hoping the seduction part is cut

As a Fat Walda follow-up to my earlier post about my mum's reaction to all of today's GoT news, igrewupinKL, when she saw the Bolton family photo most of her reaction was dealt towards wondering about Walda's dress and speculating about which real life plus-size specialty shops she must've gotten it at.

Don't worry Farouk, we all must eat crow sometimes. I did bit time yesterday when the facebook spoilers from August proved to be true.

Though would it really be so hard to give Walda a pink dress with some frills!?! I'm "oddly fond" of Walda, and would love to see her sporting her endearing Bolton fashion sense.

Though would it really be so hard to give Walda a pink dress with some frills!?! I'm "oddly fond" of Walda, and would love to see her sporting her endearing Bolton fashion sense.

I loved it when she greeted Ramsay. She was so happy to be there! I do hope we get the oddly fond quote. Roose is the best.

I guess it would depend on who Stannis is going to kill first Roose or Ramsay. If he kills Ramsay first Walda will get the Dreadfort and if he kills Roose first FArya will get the Dreadfort.

She would be in the same position as Barbrey Dustin.

If he kills Ramsay, Roose gets the Dreadfort, if he kills Roose, Ramsay gets Dreadfort. If he kills both, anyone can get Dreadfort with Stannis' support. They wouldn't need to marry Bolton widows to justify their claim (which would be a poor justification anyway).

If he kills Ramsay, Roose gets the Dreadfort, if he kills Roose, Ramsay gets Dreadfort. If he kills both, anyone can get Dreadfort with Stannis' support. They wouldn't need to marry Bolton widows to justify their claim (which would be a poor justification anyway).

They wouldn't need to, yes. However some (like the Freys) might want to install Walda or one of her children as the lord/lady of the Dreadfort.

In fact I'm expecting a few cool quotes from Roose this season. Fingers crossed and don't make me rue the day I started watching games of thrones.

:)

Well, yes. They wouldn't need to marry Walda for that. She is just Roose's wife, she has no claim to Dreadfort, any more than Cersei has claim on the Iron Throne.

But the child Walda is carrying may be considered to have a legitimate claim to the Dreadfort.

"Hello Maisie, has there been a scene so far in Game of Thrones that was particularly difficult?"

Theres actually a scene in the coming season which was my most difficult scene to film. And I think fans are going to be really excited about it. More emotional than weve seen Arya in previous seasons.

Is this the scene that will cause her to be CGI'ed or make up'd or whatever?

Sounds like when she had to euthanise the kid

:)

But the child Walda is carrying may be considered to have a legitimate claim to the Dreadfort.

Yes, and an entire North willing to keep Boltons gone. So either the kid is taken in by the Umbers or another loyalist family and raised properly to inherit or the kid will be killed or raised not to know it even has a claim. Considering the Starks have seemingly been too merciful before to Boltons and they never learn, the latter seems the better option

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9370e4639abbc4f6f8f6fde93a654b19/tumblr_nj0ja18QfX1qgfbkmo5_250.gif

what do you guys think cersei might be so pleased about here? my guess is that it has something to do with robert strong

If you notice, she is in a dungeon. I guess she may be talking with Margaery after her arrest, or something related to it. Maybe she's talking with the High Sparrow.

Archived