Favourite POV

pettes

I'm a big fan of Victarion's POV.

Especially when there's an inner monologue going on.

He's so cruel and hateful. But he has some of the most hilariously blunt & mean-spirited assessments of everyone around him, usually expressing little he thinks of people in general.

Funny in a droll kind of way. Something about his way of thinking just works for me.

Ooooh me too. I love it even though I hate the guy. It was the only late introduction POV that immediately clicked with me (not counting characters we already knew but didn't get a point of view till late on).

Good old Vicky, I am glad you reminded me as I am finding this reread really labourious. I think maybe reading it merged was a mistake.

I'm a big fan of Victarion's POV.

Especially when there's an inner monologue going on.

He's so cruel and hateful. But he has some of the most hilariously blunt & mean-spirited assessments of everyone around him, usually expressing how little he thinks of people in general.

Funny in a droll kind of way. Something about his way of thinking just works for me.

Seriously though, the comedic value of Vic's POV is grossly underestimated. I don't know how so many people can't see the value in this.

Victarion and Tyrion sharing time together would be ABSOLUTE COMEDY GOLD. Make it happen GRRM!

Archived