where the hell did Aeron go?

INCBlackbird

in Theon's third a clash of kings chapter Aeron and Dagmer are both with him, but Theon comes up with his plan to attack Winterfell and convinces Dagmer to help him by attacking torrhen square and therefor luring Ser Rodrik to leave Winterfell and it's right there for Theon to take. Theon reflects that he needs to convince Dagmer because he'd never be able to convince Aeron. Dagmer goes along with his plan and so forth, but where did Aeron go? I can't see him agreeing to Theon's plan even if Dagmer was on his side but even if he did what than? did he go back to the iron islands just like that? as far as I remember he's not mentioned anymore in clash after this.

I think that he is incognito traveling on Iron Islands. , trying to gather supporters for whoever he thinks should be king. ( Theon, Asha, Victarion?).

Maybe he will lead some rebellion against Euron , as Euron and his soldiers are fighting in the Reach.

sure but that wasn't my question, I'm talking about clash

in Theon's third a clash of kings chapter Aeron and Dagmer are both with him, but Theon comes up with his plan to attack Winterfell and convinces Dagmer to help him by attacking torrhen square and therefor luring Ser Rodrik to leave Winterfell and it's right there for Theon to take. Theon reflects that he needs to convince Dagmer because he'd never be able to convince Aeron. Dagmer goes along with his plan and so forth, but where did Aeron go? I can't see him agreeing to Theon's plan even if Dagmer was on his side but even if he did what than? did he go back to the iron islands just like that? as far as I remember he's not mentioned anymore in clash after this.

Pretty sure he continues on the original plan of reaving the stony shore.

I think that he is incognito traveling on Iron Islands. , trying to gather supporters for whoever he thinks should be king. ( Theon, Asha, Victarion?).

Maybe he will lead some rebellion against Euron , as Euron and his soldiers are fighting in the Reach.

:drunk:

In reply to the actual question posed: He continued to do what Theon was commanded to do - raid along the Stoney Shore.

Whether Theon actualy told him of his plan to capture Winterfell? I doubt it, I think he probably said he was going to raid further in land with Dagmer.

Archived