AcroPHILIA of The Seven - round four clues

Rhaena Sandship

Illyrio? He keeps on being involved in both essosi and westerosi politics, his aim is to get Stannis and the Lannisters to yield, and unlike LF and Varys he's doing it from essos so draws less attention (+ he's working through varys)

It could be one of the BWB given the way they take things and give a receipt in return.

But I think Jaime is a good answer and the board should read Castellan 2 other people 1 or nil.

I am certain there are things hidden in words that did not come at me immediately, but my first idea is Janos Slynt. I am only presenting this first idea, because with Aegon clue my first idea for 'scarleted-crimson' was 'Aegon or Rhaenys' as well :ninja:

Edit: Oh, oh,oh, Dick Crabb!

I am certain there are things hidden in words that did not come at me immediately, but my first idea is Janos Slynt. I am only presenting this first idea, because with Aegon clue my first idea for 'scarleted-crimson' was 'Aegon or Rhaenys' as well :ninja:

Edit: Oh, oh,oh, Dick Crabb!

Edit for the win.

Old spry (Nimble) cocky (Dick) told the best stories.

I am insulted that no one declared me the winner of this game yet :ninja:

I'm about to mount my glorious comeback.

I must admit I'm starting to feel a degree of concern about Rhaena. I know she disappears from the forum in short spells but this has been a good while now.

Archived