Thinking about not watching Season 5 (possible spoilers)

Ordos

Yes, this character is confirmed as female. Emma Maguire was cast as her. Coincidentally, Emma Maguire happens to look a bit like Maisie Williams. Though I doubt they'll expect us to believe that she's Arya. Her eye color is all wrong!

I would say to watch it, because the asshole fanbase will just spoil things from the show for the people that are planning on doing this, so you might as well see it on screen rather than in a YouTube comment.

I wouldn't exactly put it this way, but this is why the practice of avoiding the show to remain unspoiled so as to read the books first is a futile effort. If you do this, you will get spoiled somehow. Could be an asshole commenter online. Could be a coworker discussing last night's episode a few feet away from you. Could be a random banner ad or news article link. It will happen. Enjoy the events on the show, it's better to get spoiled for how the books end that way than hearing the spoilers elsewhere, which will happen.

CGI

The Fake Arya in the book didn't look like Arya, and she had brown eyes. The showrunners may have found an actress that looks like Arya, but she doesn't have the all important Stark Grey Eyes...she has brown eyes.

Archived