Pictionary XXI: Hide Away Your Drugs and Toys

Buckwheat

I said sent cause they did. I never doubted you. And having seen one of your pictures and one of your lines..... you all scare the crap out of me and I like it

You mean, what you saw in this game? Oh my sweet summer child, you have seen nothing yet ... ;) See the previous game if you want to see scary things.

Hint: Brain bleach might be needed at some point.

oh and king, the chains will get wierder the longer they go on. and GRRM will make an appearance in one of the chains at some point. It is known.

Hey wonderful delightful Bucky, please o gracious queen can you find it in your heart to bestow on me a bonus chain. :kiss:

It is known. ;)

I will see what I can do.

You mean, what you saw in this game? Oh my sweet summer child, you have seen nothing yet ... ;) See the previous game if you want to see scary things.

Hint: Brain bleach might be needed at some point.

It is known. ;)

I will see what I can do.

my Queen speaks the truth. the last game...my first....was indeed slightly racy.

...but ever so much fun :devil:

here is some advice,TOaFK....try to remember honey in the hair can lead to things best left undisturbed...in other words, let sleeping bears lie....

eta: to say i said sent to give our beloved game a needed bump...

:smoking:

King, I promise this game will not turn out like the last one ... I am a bit on a prudish side too, and if I judge any contribution to this game has gone over the border of the good taste, I will ask the sender to correct this. No worries. :)

I have all the sentences for this round. :commie:

Everybody should now have the sentences to draw for this round. Since an extension for this round was asked for, you have until Thursday 26th March, 20.00 (Central Europe) to send me your drawings.

If you want to do more in the meantime, there are two bonus chains available (currently both out) and I can make more.

You are also free to entertain me by guessing who might have sent in the sentence you just got.

Impress me. ;)

That was one time!

i take my part of the responsibility... :devil:

but i admit there were some gut busting laughs that game, boys and girls...and Bear :lmao:

but hey i get being PG...<bows to Queen Bucky>

perhaps next time we will make it an rogues only round full of smoking, drinking, and foul language...and of course...lamps

:smoking:

So, my dear lords, ladies, and bears, turns out I am travelling home on Friday morning, which means I am packing on Thursday and I also have a lesson on Thursday evening ... which means, unless I get the pictures until Thursday morning (which is unlikely, since one of the players said they likely will not get a chanc to send it until Thursday and they are in America), this round will be extended until when I come home on Friday afternoon.

Hope that is okay for everybody. :)

I do wonder how you meant to draw it in a non-PG way? Your sentence is perfectly okay. :dunno:

yes the sentence was perfectly okay....i just had a wicked (evil) idea...but did the right thing...

;)

Uhhhh ... peeps? Piccies pwetty pwetty pwease? :uhoh:

Tomorrow morning, okay?

For those that are bored waiting, I might start bonus chains.

Has Lany only sent you half a picture?

She said she might redo it.

Archived