So, P+L=R? (TWOW spoilers?)

juanml82

If Lysa didn't think the kid was LF's i'd say he's probably not. If he was LF's kid i feel like Lysa would have an inkling of it

Lysa wouldn't know for sure either if she was having an affair with LF.

I personally believe this theory, but I do think it's one of those that will never be outright confirmed one way or the other because there is no one in the story who can confirm it. So it will just go down as one of those believe what you want theories. Like the Oberyn poisoned Tywin theory among others.

I don't know if anyone else has quoted this but in ASOS II Lysa says;

She also screams about Petyr making her another little baby. A couple of pages later she goes on to describe Jon Arryn's seed as being old and weak, that all her babies died apart from Robert. It also states that Littlefinger was at King Landing at this time. We know for a fact already that Jon Arryn never had a living child from his previous marriages but Lysa had a viable child via Petyr before her father forced her to drink tansy. I think there are implications there that Robert could possibly be Littlefinger's child, as people further up the thread have suggested Jon's "the seed is strong" could have been referencing Littlefinger's seed.

That being said, the another child and screaming about another little baby could just reference the original child. I'm sure my suggestion has holes but oh well.

Could be she is referring to the happenings in ACOK Catelyn 5.....Hoster's gibbersh about "tansy"....

Though it is plausible, it's unlikely for Lysa & Jon to produce a child with SR's coloring. A lot of emphasis is being put on Sweetrobin's hair, so there's definitely something there. It would be pretty ironic that Jon figured out that Joff-Myrcella-Tommen aren't Robert's kids thanks to their hair color while not catching on to his own kid's parentage.

It could be he knew the secret of his son, but kept quiet to get the Arryn line to continue at least in name. But maybe because he knew about his own "son" he had an easier time figuring out what was going on with Cersei's children.

Archived